Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
PITA
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GCO is running another raffle. A very worthwhile $5 for a chance to win a cool gun, and a donation to the organization fighting very hard for our rights.

GCO Sig P365 raffle

From a GCO email:

The P365 redefined what a concealed-carry pistol should be, now the new P365 XL is doing it again. The perfect balance of micro-compact concealability with full-size shootability the P365 XL packs 10 + 1 capacity in a micro-compact, highly concealable size yet maintains the comfort and shootability of a full-size pistol. The first P365 offered in the XSeries family, the XL comes standard with an extended slide, 3.7” barrel, and the brand new 365 XSeries grip module with extended beavertail and integrated magwell. The new slide and grip module only add about 1/2" to the overall length and height of the micro-compact P365. It still maintains the crisp, clean P365 trigger pull, but with the “X” signature flat profile trigger that breaks at 90 degrees. Also standard are the signature XRay3 Day/Night sights with a rear sight plate assembly that allows direct mounting of the new SIG SAUER RomeoZero or the RMSc reflex optics. Never has so much versatility and capability been squeezed into such a perfectly concealable size.

This pistol will not be engraved by the time of the raffle. Our previous vendor for our engraving is now out of business. We have a new engraver coming on board but will not be set up by June 14. However, the winner will have a choice to have the pistol engraved or not - his or her choice. If it is the winner's desire, we will have it engraved for them.

Tickets are still available until Midnight Sunday, June 13.

flag_day_2021.jpg

·
American
3,289 Posts
They'll be another raffle along soon. The Ruger 57 was re-donated back to GCO after the last raffle and should be up soon.

Reactions: Jonathan Freeman

·
PITA
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Perhaps one lucky person shall be the new owner of a cool gun soon. If not, then tomorrow's drawing might find one, and if not, the process repeats until one is found.

But GCO got $5k in operating expenses from all of the tickets sold, and that goes towards making ALL of us winners. That's why I don't get too sore if I don't win a gun.

edited: As mentioned above, a previous winner re-donated the prize back to GCO. Talk about Paying It Forward! A very un-selfish person did something very gracious. Now, if the prize was an M1A, Tommy Gun, or something like that, there is no way that I could help myself from keeping my dream gun. But I don't want another 9mm, so if I won this one, instead of turning around and selling it, I might donate it back to GCO, and feel damn good about doing so. I would hope that some other people would do the same thing. Not at all saying that I would blame anyone who didn't do that (especially if they actually wanted the gun), but I would greatly admire someone who did.

·
PITA
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why does it say 10 rd mags?
Instead of standard 12 rd.
Dunno. I assumed they were 10, until l did some research on that particular model of 365, and learned that they come with 12. Perhaps it was just an oversight error.

·
American
3,289 Posts
Well, I didn't win this one. Ah well. 3-9-2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts