1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?S=6266734&nav=5kZQ

Arrests made in Camp murder

March 22, 2007

Albany -- A teenaged gang member, and a 29-year-old man, will be charged with murdering former paramedic Jack Camp.

WALB News 10 has learned that a murder warrant has been signed for 19-year-old Dontavius Wilson, also known as "Hump." Darrell Anderson, 29, will also be charged with Murder, according to a statement from APD.

Our law enforcement sources tell us that Wilson is a member of the CME Rattlers street gang and is a known drug dealer. He's already in jail on drug charges. Anderson is also in custody.

Drug agents took out a marijuana possession warrant on Wilson March 15th, two days after Jack Camp's murder.

43-year-old Jack Camp was gunned down outside Regency Club apartments in East Albany the night of March 13th. He was shot in the head moments after calling 911 to report a suspicious person in the apartment complex parking lot.

Camp was deputy commander of the search and rescue team and previously worked as deputy coroner in Dougherty County. Hundreds of mourners attended his funeral last week.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
I just dial 9mm

And from what I have read about those Federal HST in 147....it stops stupid on contact.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I tend to agree, but don't stop dialing 9 Until breathing stops or out of rounds .....

Tresspassers will be shot, survivers shot again ... lol

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I don't dial 911 I take it off safe. It's a customized H&K 911 BTW. :twisted:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I sure hope no one breaks into my house!!

I would be so confused...

9mm
40 S&W
45 ACP
44 mag :shoot:

Whats a peaceful fellow to do, decisions decisions decision!!!

Oh yeah, thats it, THE 12 GUAGE!!! :minigun:

Problem (s) solved! :D

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,259 Posts
Fully Prepared

If you think you have enough time, I'd not only choose the meanest-looking gun in the gun safe, but also take the time to slip that kevlar vest on, put on a set of Gargoyles eyewear (yellow tint lens-- looks like it was made for indoor tactical situations), and a big set of battery-powered electronic ear muffs.

You'll only improve your actual performance by 10% this way, but you'll look 3x more intimidating to the bad guy.

P.S. If your primary defensive arm is a handgun, you can carry a shovel in your other hand and drape a black vinyl body bag across that non-gun arm. Make it look like you came ready to not only take him out but put him under, too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts