Another dimwit in Athens!!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by VolGrad, Oct 12, 2007.

1. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

.....yes, this is in the projects.

2. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

Since you say it was in the projects...was there any return fire? :lol: :minigun:

3. VolGrad

Unknow at this time. Nobody saw anything. :rotfl2:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Can we say Ghost Town?

5. tace

tace New Member

There are some Section 8 housing relatively close to my house in town and we used to hear gun shots from there at least 2-3 nights a week. Now that they are in the process of closing the place, it has been quieter.

I have always been worried though that one of their stray bullets will end up in a house in my neighbourhood.

6. VolGrad

We bought in a very small, brand new neighborhood early last year only later to find out the neighborhood beside us has a few section 8s. There is a small strip of woods between us. Another reason for being vigilant on my watch.

7. merlock

merlock Active Member

That really blows. :evil:

8. Thorsen

Thorsen New Member

I know what you mean. We moved into a brand new neighborhood and were maybe the fourth or fifth couple to move into their house. While we have lived here the house across the street and the house to our right went section 8. Thankfully, both groups didn't stay around long and now we have decent neighbors in both of those houses, but it was interesting for a while.

9. glockgirl

glockgirl Guest

yeah when I was looking for somewhere to live last year I almost moved into that complex.... Luckily I found somewhere else

10. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

ANOTHER dimwit in Athens? Last time I checked, enrollment was at 29,900 +/-. :wink:

11. merlock

merlock Active Member

:rotfl: