Anniversary Present

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Malum Prohibitum, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Anniversary Present From Wife:

Kel-tec P3AT, Parkerized, and a box of ammo from Autrey's Armory in Fayetteville

2. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

So, does your wife have a sister? :wink:

3. Malum Prohibitum

I am far too used to carrying my .45. The boom and recoil of this gun is not exactly awe inspiring. :roll: I asked my 100 lb wife if she wanted one, and she said, "I don't want a little wimpy gun!"

She carries a .357 snubbie. 8)

BUT - I bought this for when I am not otherwise carrying, so I suppose it will fill that niche very well.

4. Malum Prohibitum

Oh, she also asked if I could teach her to use the AK-47 clone proficiently . . .

5. Malum Prohibitum

UPDATE - With more than a month of carrying this handy little tool, I have to say that it is, well, handy. I often forget it is there.

I recommend checking it out if you need a deep concealment piece with at least .380 caliber.

It fits my purpose - to carry when I am not carrying, if you know what I mean - to a "T."

6. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

I will have to look at it... I have been eyeballing the Springfield XD in 40sw, 4 inch barrel.

7. Malum Prohibitum

Not really the same category. The Kel Tec truly is a pocket gun. I actually carried a J-frame S&W .357 mag in the pocket today, and while it fit in the pocket, it is not the same as carrying the Kel-Tec. There isn't really any other gun in this league (especially not at the price Autrey's Armory is charging for it). It fits in the pocket almost like a lighter or a set of keys. You really do forget it is there.

8. john

john New Member

pocket gun

Now explain the to the cop at the security gate, I FORGOT!