Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... for being prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse.

"Dead' woman wakes"

http://www.hometownannapolis.com/news/top/2010/10/16-05/Dead-woman-wakes.html

They searched the first floor, but found nothing. Brown began checking the upstairs bedrooms when he noticed an odor "similar to a decomposition smell," according to the police report.

The officers walked through the master bedroom and opened a bathroom door. There, they found Johnson motionless on the bathroom floor. Her skin was blue and she was not breathing, the report says. The officers' experience led them to believe Johnson had been dead for a couple of days.
Charles Morgan, an employee of the anatomy board, arrived at Johnson's home around 7:10 p.m. - three hours after Johnson was found, seemingly lifeless, on her bathroom floor.

He went upstairs and entered the bathroom. He was preparing to take Johnson's body away when he heard her take a deep breath and saw her move her arm.

Morgan ran out of the bedroom and yelled for the officers.

Brown rushed to the bathroom and saw Johnson take another deep breath and move her arm a second time.

"I shouted, 'Ruth!' and she responded with 'Arrgghh,' " Brown wrote in the report.
Get your ARs ready. :shattered:

·
GPDO Commonlaw Spouse
5,514 Posts
Arrrrgh?! :lol:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
HydroAuto said:
Arrrrgh?! :lol:
"Arrrrgh" is Zombish for "brains".
:wildeyed:

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts
"... arrived at the Johnson home Three Hours after Johnson was first found ..." ????

I know the dead ain't gettin' no deader, but ....... dang, three hours?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts