Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or maybe not! Raffensperger was a big hit too. :ROFLMAO: Yeah, 2022 is gonna be an interesting election.

It was anything but a warm welcome for Republican Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia on Saturday at his state’s GOP convention.

In another sign of former President Trump’s continued clout over Republican activists and base voters, Kemp was booed at the confab, which was held on Jekyll Island. And Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger was censured.

Reactions: Jonathan Freeman

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
That little event made My day. A 100 miles from me and I could still smell both traitors.:poop:

Reactions: Jonathan Freeman

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Let's just hope we don't boo him right into Vernon Jones as our next governor.
Any talk any rumors of someone other than Jones getting into the fray on the Republican side of things?

·
Professional Troll
2,148 Posts
Any talk any rumors of someone other than Jones getting into the fray on the Republican side of things?
Kandiss Taylor

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,463 Posts
Reactions: ICP_Juggalo

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
"The scene underscored Trump’s iron hold on the Republican Party even in defeat and the potential peril for Kemp or any other GOP figure who crosses the former president, intentionally or not. And it left many Kemp supporters worried that Trump loyalists’ continued fixation on 2020 will doom the party in the coming midterm elections".

No we intend to doom just kemp.

“I’m scared to death of these anti-Kemp Republicans,” said James Hall, a 37-year-old delegate from Savannah.

As well you should be.

Kandiss Taylor
Something else I should have known but did not. I'm going to take a close look at her.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,463 Posts
See link one post above yours.

Nemo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts