Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Atlanta Overwatch
Joined
·
13,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ammo fairy paid me a visit today!!! When I got home from work there was a box on the front porch with 300 rounds of surplus 7.65x54, to keep my Mauser fed for a while. I'm expecting it to come back Monday with 300 rounds of surplus 7.62x54R for my Mosin Nagant M44 that will be here tomorrow. and anyday now with 300 rounds of Wolf .233 for my Saiga (I wanted 1000 rounds, but I have to spread my Visa around). I still need to locate some deals for the 9mm and .380 fairies to bring me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,172 Posts
Hey Adam:

Where did you purchase, and how much did it cost you to purchase, the 7.62x54R ammo? Or did your little fairy friend just give it to you because you're so darn cute?

I ask because I just received notification from auction arms dot com that I'm now the proud owner of a pristine example of a POS Mosin Nagant rifle type thingiemabob.

Sooooo, looks like I be needing some of that 7.62x54R stuff purty soon. For sure and for certain, before the 16th...!
 

·
Atlanta Overwatch
Joined
·
13,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Macktee said:
Hey Adam:

Where did you purchase, and how much did it cost you to purchase, the 7.62x54R ammo? Or did your little fairy friend just give it to you because you're so darn cute?

I ask because I just received notification from auction arms dot com that I'm now the proud owner of a pristine example of a POS Mosin Nagant rifle type thingiemabob.

Sooooo, looks like I be needing some of that 7.62x54R stuff purty soon. For sure and for certain, before the 16th...!
http://ammunitionstore.com/pricelist_762x54r.htm I ordered the Bulgarian surplus from another site that is now out of the 300 round boxes of "light ball". If you google surplus ammo, you'll get a bunch of hits.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,172 Posts
Tanks Adams...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,205 Posts
If you send any "fairy" to my house I will give them some 40S&W (180 grain Federal Hydra Shock) if they do not knock and try the window/chimney bit.
 

·
Atlanta Overwatch
Joined
·
13,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The ammo Fairy came again today. After work there was 300 rounds of Wolf .223 waiting for me. UPS package tracking says that the fairy will be here again on Monday with 300 rounds of surplus Bulgarian 7.62x54R.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,531 Posts
300 rounds? :shock:

Why so few? 8)

Buy it by the 1000's...!!!

*grin*
 

·
Atlanta Overwatch
Joined
·
13,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
After buying the stuff that don't use alot (7.65 x 54 and 7.62 x 54R), a Mosin M44 this week, and Saiga .223 2 weeks ago, 300 rounds of .223 is all my Visa card would hold. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Adam5 said:
The ammo Fairy came again today. After work there was 300 rounds of Wolf .223 waiting for me. UPS package tracking says that the fairy will be here again on Monday with 300 rounds of surplus Bulgarian 7.62x54R.
Did you get light ball or heavy ball? I ordered 600 of each from AIM surplus awhile back for a decent price. The heavy ball really packs a punch :shock: .
 

·
Atlanta Overwatch
Joined
·
13,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I ordered the light ball this time. I'll try the heavy next time. The heavy will probably feel more like my Mauser does. For the Mauser I fire 180gr 7.65x54 fmj.
 

·
Professional Troll
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
For some weird reason when I see the word "Ammo Fairy" I picture a scruffy fat guy in a too-too with wings and a glittery wand. :shock:

Somehow, those 2 words must not be meant to go together :?
 

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,680 Posts
I think I'll go as the ammo fairy for Halloween next year.

Pink tutu, hairy legs, steel-toed Docs, a nasty wifebeater (I'm a little overweight, so the beer gut hanging out would be classic), wings, a wand, a tiara, and an unlit cigarette hanging from my lips...

God I'm sick minded...
 

·
Atlanta Overwatch
Joined
·
13,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
gsusnake said:
I think I'll go as the ammo fairy for Halloween next year.

Pink tutu, hairy legs, steel-toed Docs, a nasty wifebeater (I'm a little overweight, so the beer gut hanging out would be classic), wings, a wand, a tiara, and an unlit cigarette hanging from my lips...

God I'm sick minded...
Don't forget about some full bandaliers and an AK with all the "evil" features.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top