Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Is American Sovereignty being dismantled purposefully?

• Yes

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 25.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
PawPaw x 3
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A lot of them are just useful idiots, that are convinced that what they are doing is right.
I concur. "A lot of them are". I am far more concerned about the others however.

·
PawPaw x 3
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would be lying if I were to suggest that I am surprised by the lack of response to this question. I am not.
I do wonder however, how those few who have voted no came to their conclusion.
We have what I believe to be a group of folk on this forum who would fall somewhere on the right of the bell curve of intelligence and rationality.
When considering the state of affairs our once great nation is in, I really am interested how anyone could walk away from this question really believing that our Sovereignty is not purposefully being dismantled.
I believe it is based on my connection of the dots.
I would love for someone, after pondering this question to give a believable alternative explanation.
Either way, have a great day!
Gonna get some riding in before gas prices get "really" bad.
Quick question before I go. Weren't we energy independent just a short while ago?
For me, that is just another of the dots that I have connected.

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
We have what I believe to be a group of folk on this forum who would fall somewhere on the right of the bell curve of […] rationality.
I suspect we’re either using different definitions of rationality or we’re reading different forums.

·
PawPaw x 3
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just wondering how many folks here saw the poll and decided against answering either way. Wonder what stopped those people from answering. Could be anything from some disdain they have for the creator of the poll to that they are scared. I guess it could be any number of things huh?

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Just wondering how many folks here saw the poll and decided against answering either way. Wonder what stopped those people from answering. Could be anything from some disdain they have for the creator of the poll to that they are scared. I guess it could be any number of things huh?
The rot runs deep, even here.

Reactions: Bkite

·
PawPaw x 3
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Final results were
15 out of 20; 75% believe that American Sovereignty is being purposefully dismantled.
5 out of 20; 25% are sadly mistaken in my humble opinion. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,687 Posts
You can add my vote to that 75 percent. I was just too lazy to fire up the old laptop.

Reactions: Bkite
1 - 18 of 18 Posts