Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's not right about everything, I would say political class over rich and ruling class. Without the political class, the billionaires that profit from perpetual war and occupations would have to fund more honest endeavors.

American Soldier Speaks Out

·
I watch the watchers
12,885 Posts
It's nice that everyone is allowed to express their opinion.

I have to say though, as entertaining as he is, he's no Jesse Macbeth who bravely revealed the horrors the US Military perpetrated on innocent Iraqis and Afghanis

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
That stuttering was probably brought on by all the bombing he did. Rangers bomb a lot. They had to go to Osan where all the other rangers were to pick them up and e-tool it back to base camp battle buddy to get the MRE's to search and destroy the Iraqi civillians

·
I watch the watchers
12,885 Posts

It was my greatest honor to be allowed to serve in the same Army as that fine young gentleman. I hope and pray he becomes Sergeant Major of the Army one day.

·
Registered
14,960 Posts
He's not right about everything, I would say political class over rich and ruling class. Without the political class, the billionaires that profit from perpetual war and occupations would have to fund more honest endeavors.

American Soldier Speaks Out

Who or what is this "GMS Brotherhood" channel and its related channels?

·
I watch the watchers
12,885 Posts
People are willing to go to extraordinary lengths to convince themselves about something they Want to believe

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Check this guy out. He exposes these imposters all the time.

He has many more videos, but this one is more in line with the Macbeth one since the fraudster's message is similar (vet who has been in the thick of it and knows what he is talking about)

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
That picture of Jesse Macbeth makes me seriously wonder how he managed to actually convince people he had been the army more the month he actually served, let alone a Ranger.
heh, what did it for ya? the wrong shirt? the sleeves rolled up incorrectly? the lack of insignia on the beret? the wrong beret color for that uniform? the beret placed too low on forehead? the shiny silver watch? the improper salute?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
heh, what did it for ya? the wrong shirt? the sleeves rolled up incorrectly? the lack of insignia on the beret? the wrong beret color for that uniform? the beret placed too low on forehead? the shiny silver watch? the improper salute?
All of the above. And his rank insignia is a little too high up too. I almost had a seizure when I saw the picture.

·
I watch the watchers
12,885 Posts
First thing to catch my eye was the beret being over the wrong damn ear along with a 1st SFG flash.
Well, that and having his nametape and US ARMY tapes on the wrong sides.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
it's like one of those games in the cartoon section of the sunday paper where you find everything wrong with the picture.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.