American Rancher X

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by rah45, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Arkimedes

Arkimedes New Member

2. Hack Causality

Hack Causality New Member

Seriously makes me wonder why we don't have SAMs that automatically fire on anything unauthorized and airborne crossing the border.

3. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

Because many are kids and pregnant women. I'd love to be part of a sniper team taking out drug runners and the Snakeheads that smuggle the illegals.

4. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

If I could afford to go down there I certainly would...

5. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

Well, DJGibb is putting together his DPMS LR-308 Rifle, I think that it is only fair the we all chip in for air fair when he gets the rifle so he can go down there and get some target practice in, get his scope sighted it, etc....
    :lol:

6. Hack Causality

Hack Causality New Member

Honestly, I'm more concerned about the helicopter full of Mexican police/federales/whatevers who crossed into the US and laid their hands on American citizens. A hundred years ago that would have been an act of war.

7. Arkimedes

Arkimedes New Member

Dude, it's sad when even the federales don't know where the border is LOL

8. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Honestly, I'm more concerned about the helicopter full of Mexican police/federales/whatevers who crossed into the US and laid their hands on American citizens. A hundred years ago that would have been an act of war.[/quote:1e3t7kn3]

It still should be an act of war. We're are under an invasion, by citizens and government... and we we do nothing to put an end to it.

9. gruntpain1775

gruntpain1775 New Member

Honestly, I'm more concerned about the helicopter full of Mexican police/federales/whatevers who crossed into the US and laid their hands on American citizens. A hundred years ago that would have been an act of war.[/quote:2mj2u31w]

Actually...that was the very reason for several military engagements of various degrees along the border.

10. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

I knew it was rough near the border, but while reading the interview the hair on the back of my neck stood up.

We need a strong president who'll send some serious troops and firepower down there, not to shoot poor illegals coming across to get work, but to get the armed drug thugs and corrupt Mexican police and military crossing our border.

I only have a few pistols, but if I lived within 100 miles of the southern border, I'd have to seriously gun-up with some long arms and even body armor.

I wonder if most people living in the area down there see just how serious their situation is?

I've got the idea to get a group of people to gather some money together to place an ad in USA Today or some other national publication warning the citizens near the border to adequately arm themselves for their protection. First, if y'all are interested, let's get the ad worded to everyone's satisfaction, then let's decide on an escrow account to hold the donations. Y'all game?

Or maybe some local radio spots would be better? Who reads nowadays?

11. rah45

rah45 New Member

If I had any income at all, I'd love to donate. It sounds like a really good idea.

Guys, it's not very publicized, but there are small number of patriots heading down from other states (it seems to be many who have become unemployed and have no ties to their home state atm) and they're trying to help out with security down there. This is just secondhand info from an acquaintance of mine. I'll see if I can get more details.

12. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

numbersUsa.com

13. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

You can...kind of...check out numbersUSA.com. they do for the issue of immigration in general, and illegal immigration in particular what GeorgiaCarry.Org does for gun rights/second amendment except they're not for furthering their issues...they just bring attention to them...

14. moga

moga New Member

:puke:

15. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

The only effective way to guard the border is to kill anything and anyone that moves across it at any location other than an approved checkpoint.
    So naturally there would be a lot of "innocent" illegal alien casualties. Just poor slobs trying to better themselves and find work in America and live where it's safer and the government is less corrupt.
    This is not good, but I'm thinking it may be necessary. Too big of a border to chase them down on foot and do a hands-on arrest in every case.

16. Priest

Priest New Member

The word would get out pretty quickly after a couple hundred went down, maybe less. Get the fire positions ready and try to make the first run of it on people you know are toting drugs to make it a little more palatable.... or just pop the guide as they cross... easier to round them up once the guides head is turned into a canoe.