·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
From link
"Essentially the message was clear. This is my country. This is not your country. I own this," Gay said".

You are welcome to join us when you get your head out of your ass and respect This Country.

·
Registered
242 Posts

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
From link
"Essentially the message was clear. This is my country. This is not your country. I own this," Gay said".

You are welcome to join us when you get your head out of your ass and respect This Country.
Quick. Somebody ask her opinion of the flags at the Capitol, White House, and Supreme Court front plaza.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,237 Posts
Some black & gay activists have their own way
of showing their level of respect to the flag, and the Republic for which it stands.
50D41286-954C-4AFB-81D3-2E5F6660A4D9.jpeg

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,816 Posts
The butt wiper should pick any other country to live in besides here, if she is in fact in this country. If elsewhere, then I hope a permanent ban will be put in place.

·
68,878 Posts
The butt wiper should pick any other country to live in besides here, if she is in fact in this country. If elsewhere, then I hope a permanent ban will be put in place.
According to this interview, she desires to move to Africa.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
According to this interview, she desires to move to Africa.
If someone can get word to her I will pay for a one way ticket for her to realize her desires.

Reactions: gunsmoker

·
Registered
423 Posts
Dang.....OWM steps right up....I was going to suggest we start a go-fund-me page.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,237 Posts
If someone can get word to her I will pay for a one way ticket for her to realize her desires.
Wow, you'd pay to send her all the way to Africa???
That's generous!
I was about to offer to pay for a flight just halfway to Africa.

Reactions: OWM

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Depending where in Africa the turd wants to go, that could be expensive. Think of all the ammo you could buy instead! (y) I heartily suggest that you reconsider your well-intentioned offer to this (cough) lovely (cough) lady.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Depending where in Africa the turd wants to go, that could be expensive. Think of all the ammo you could buy instead! I heartily request you reconsider your fine (cough, cough) offer.
You are absolutely correct. With that said in keeping with the one shot one kill doctrine :cool: my weapons would be in need of new barrels before exhausting the supply of ammo on hand. I can't think of anything else I really need or want other than the Blond at the drug store who turned my 3 day a week offer down. So I have the money to spend to send the witch back to her ancestral home. Thank You for your concern.:giggle:

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Some black & gay activists have their own way
of showing their level of respect to the flag, and the Republic for which it stands.
View attachment 18636
Seems dumb. Toilet paper is way cheaper. It's her money though. I know I'm supposed to be triggered but can't muster a triggering now. Ohhhh Noes.....da fwaaaag! itz so saaacwed. It's an easy cheap way to get a rise. Doesn't cost anything aside from the Chinese made flag. A more expensive approach isn't something she'd likely consider.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts