Georgiapacking.org banner

4521 - 4540 of 5583 Posts

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
Mullet and scientist don't go together.

Speaking of.... where is all this shaving and hair care taking place?

I'd look like Rip Van Winkle by now.

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
brownie2 said:
What was on the road ahead, a zombie farm?
A horde, or maybe a large herd of hordes.

They were crossing from the fields on the right, shambling across the road to the fields on the left. The herding hordes went from the fence line of the fields back as far as the buildings. They were spaced about five feet apart.

Q: Why did the river of zombies cross the road?
A: Urggghhh

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I'm hoping they go back to the church and regroup with Rick now that they know Eugene was full of crap.

I haven't watched Talking Dead yet. Was Eugene featured on the In Memoriam segment? They didn't really explicitly state if he died or not from Abraham's punches and from hitting the pavement face first.

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,661 Posts
Eugene was not featured "In Memoriam", so he is apparently alive but banged up by Abraham's beating.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Did anybody catch the other reason (not mentioned) to dump bodies down the elevator shaft? It keeps a horde nearby to act as extra security to prevent the captives from leaving. Makes the security force more necessary. Notice how the roof guards didn't shoot the walkers (rotters)? The fence is to keep the captives IN.

·
Proud GCO member.
7,950 Posts
The brick building in the final scene is there old textile mill in Griffin, Ga. I pass it twice it week.

Was Maggie sporting a mosin?

Spoiler

Eugene is still alive in the next half season. Why? They are currently filming next half, and Eugene was sporting the mullet on The Talking Dead. I can think of no other reason for a professional actor to sport a mullet in 2014.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I think Eugene will live for awhile, but remember Hershel was in a flashback scene several weeks after being decapitated.

I was passing through Newnan during the summer, and I saw an old warehouse down one road while driving around the city square. The first thing I thought was, "That should be a Walking Dead location!"

I'm a little jealous of y'all who get to see these places daily. When I was kid living in DeKalb, I used to get excited whenever there was an Atlanta or other Georgia scene in a movie or television, which wasn't often. I was too young to see Sharky's Machine or Deliverance (probably for the better on the latter). I'm still like that, a little bit.

I have relatives in Fayetteville, and they don't even watch the Walking Dead :shakehead:. I make jokes about how they rebuilt the CDC whenever we pass the Cobb Energy Center on I-75 (probably to my wife's annoyance since she is the only one listening); that is the only Walking Dead location that I have seen in person, I think.

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
When I was kid living in DeKalb, I used to get excited whenever there was an Atlanta or other Georgia scene in a movie or television, which wasn't often. I was too young to see Sharky's Machine or Deliverance (probably for the better on the latter).
Deliverance was mostly filmed in SC along the Chauga River. Only Tallulah Falls made the movie.

·
Proud GCO member.
7,950 Posts
Deliverance was filmed on Chattooga river. As I understand it, the dam being constructed as the premise for the movie was the dam under construction that later formed Lake Tugaloo at the end of section IV. As such, several of the locations shown are now under water.

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
Deliverance was filmed on Chattooga river. As I understand it, the dam being constructed as the premise for the movie was the dam under construction that later formed Lake Tugaloo at the end of section IV. As such, several of the locations shown are now under water.
Correct.

But most of the river scenes short of the scenic portions were filmed along the Chauga due its river access by road.

·
Proud GCO member.
7,950 Posts
Cool. Learned something new!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I just remembered--in Abraham's flashback, he basically found his wife and kids dead and partially consumed, right? Or were they dead and severely decayed? At what point point does a human get so ate up that they don't resurrect?

So far, we have seen a body on the floor of the hospital hallway when Rick wakes up, T-Dog, and now these three that appeared to have been severely eaten and not become walkers. Are the walkers eating the brains, and that is why they don't come back?

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
I just remembered--in Abraham's flashback, he basically found his wife and kids dead and partially consumed, right? Or were they dead and severely decayed? At what point point does a human get so ate up that they don't resurrect?

So far, we have seen a body on the floor of the hospital hallway when Rick wakes up, T-Dog, and now these three that appeared to have been severely eaten and not become walkers. Are the walkers eating the brains, and that is why they don't come back?
His family wasn't messed up, just freaked out.

I thought his family left him due to his brutal killing. That's why he put that 1911 to his head and wanted out until Eugene gave him a new mission to live.

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
His family wasn't messed up, just freaked out.

I thought his family left him due to his brutal killing. That's why he put that 1911 to his head and wanted out until Eugene gave him a new mission to live.
He was looking through a window at the corpse of a rotting woman .. presumably his wife.

4521 - 4540 of 5583 Posts