Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

4241 - 4260 of 5583 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,894 Posts
Thanks Coffeemate, that is awesome! :righton: :)

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,894 Posts
Good picture of Carol man!

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,669 Posts
Great review. The author is channeling all of our thoughts!

The episode was fast-paced, thanks to a host of action sequences and a minimum on conversations about "staying human" in this post-apocalyptic world (seriously, enough of those).

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
In SHTF, breakdown of rule of law situation, children and also women are often raped, even boys, before even worse things are done. Also, even men, if they get into a hard patch.
The sad truth.

Like cannibals, they must be dealt with when found out without hesitation. There's no room for them in a post apocalyptic civilized world. Remove their genes from the pool. You are either good or not, apocalypse is not an excuse. ... and you shouldn't have to continue arguing that point this far into the apocalypse. It should just be protocol at this point.

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/13/the-walking-dead-no-sanctuary-review

Thanks to freakin' kick-ass Carol, who's now ascended to full warrior chick status. A very satisfying arc that's been four years in the making essentially. Carol's ability to "do what needs to be done" has now morphed into a fearless, resourceful apocalypse survivor persona. And after her crowd-pleasing prison break (complete with a giant gas tank explosion and shooting Mary in the leg and then leaving her for the walkers to eat), Carol's now one of the show's top badasses.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Finally a tank didn't explode when someone shot it with a regular bullet! i was watching that unfold, and I told my wife, "Carol better have an incendiary in there." Albeit, would have been hard to hit with the firework she used, but hey at least she did have to provide an outside source of fire. Instead of the ol' you hit anything flammable with a bullet and it magically explodes!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Where's Michons (sp) sword? Was it in the buried bag?
Why was Morgan wearing that mask? Did Rick leave him the riot gear on his back the last time we saw him? Or, was he at terminus and took Glens gear?
Black car with a white cross. Could that have something to do with the priest in the preview?
the signs for terminus were backwards. When Carol was on the way there and when Rick smeared the dirt. The letters would've been facing terminus.

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
brownie2 said:
Where's Michons (sp) sword? Was it in the buried bag?
No, the people eaters took it. It's in Terminus somewhere.

brownie2 said:
Why was Morgan wearing that mask? Did Rick leave him the riot gear on his back the last time we saw him? Or, was he at terminus and took Glens gear?
Morgan was walking towards Terminus, not away from it. I don't think Rick left him the gear. Morgan was accumulating a lot of stuff in his fortress of solitude and despair.

brownie2 said:
Black car with a white cross. Could that have something to do with the priest in the preview?
No doubt. Also something to do with the funeral home, Beth's kidnapping, and the sneak peeks in what appears to be a church.

brownie2 said:
the signs for terminus were backwards. When Carol was on the way there and when Rick smeared the dirt. The letters would've been facing terminus.
I was closely watching the encore looking for continuity errors. I didn't see any. The sign was the same one where Carol and Tyreese left the tracks. The positioning / direction was consistent throughout. Why do you say it was facing backwards?

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
I was closely watching the encore looking for continuity errors. I didn't see any. The sign was the same one where Carol and Tyreese left the tracks. The positioning / direction was consistent throughout. Why do you say it was facing backwards?
Because they were LEAVING but walked up to the FRONT of the sign. They should have walked up to the back of it.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,894 Posts
It doesn't make good sense that the survivors and Rick would have been walking back towards Terminus as they were Ex-filling the area, so yes, the sign should have been turned the other way, meaning any people walking towards Terminus would have seen the sign as they were walking towards Terminus.

Otherwise, anybody looking for Terminus would have had to turn and and look at the back of the sign to see it, which would go against good logic.

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Chuck and I noted a time lapse error with the explosion. She shot up that tank just moments after Rick was dragged out of that train car, but that didn't seem to leave enough time for them to setup in that building to cut them up.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Because Morgan is a bad ass you know what. :)

The gear he had was completely different from Glenn's gear.

·
Not Tacticool
648 Posts
I finally watched the episode....
Really.....really.....that was what you gave me AMC. Perhaps we need to have a talk.

Spoilers here

Cannibals. Yeah figured that out oh last season. Oh that was shocking....not. The whole Carol thing was also kinda telegraphed. Oh and Rick is going dark.....So we are stuck with War Rick again....Perhaps if you wrote Rick as a more blended character instead of War, Father, Crazy, Deputy versions of Rick I might not be tired of this. Stop making him 2D, you write him as each of these but never able to be more then one at the same time. He is positively schizophrenic in his behavior.
Okay the one good thing. The whole flashback thing. That actually was interesting and made it more rich in the story of the Terminus people. They still all need to die, but eh we need villains that aren't the Governor.

·
Ninjaneering Computers
2,607 Posts
I didn't see a problem with the sign. When they escaped Terminus, they backtracked to where Rick buried the bag of guns, then they went to the cabin where Carol left Tyreese and the baby before she went to Terminus. Leaving the cabin, I can see where they would come up on a sign facing that way since they may not have been back to Terminus yet.

Way better episode than usual. Hope they can keep this up.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,894 Posts
I didn't see a problem with the sign. When they escaped Terminus, they backtracked to where Rick buried the bag of guns, then they went to the cabin where Carol left Tyreese and the baby before she went to Terminus. Leaving the cabin, I can see where they would come up on a sign facing that way since they may not have been back to Terminus yet.

Way better episode than usual. Hope they can keep this up.
It would be a plausible explanation why this may not be a continuity fail.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,894 Posts
Chuck and I noted a time lapse error with the explosion. She shot up that tank just moments after Rick was dragged out of that train car, but that didn't seem to leave enough time for them to setup in that building to cut them up.
I noticed that too, but dismissed it as it took Carol longer to set up the explosion after she saw Rick then they let on to us. Good catch, though.

4241 - 4260 of 5583 Posts