Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 5583 Posts

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A "zombie" series premieres tomorrow on AMC, called "Walking Dead." The ads for it seem promising. It appears it'll focus on people and how they react, good, bad, etc., versus zombies. I think that's why I liked "The Road," as the setting puts people into a situation, then their true colors emerge. Anybody planning to watch it?

·
Registered
222 Posts
The pilot leaked online last week for those who couldn't wait.

For those waiting for the premier tomorrow, it's amazing :D

·
Super Moderator
7,120 Posts
I've watched the pre-air. It looks to be an interesting series. Can't wait for episode 2.

Atlanta . . . full of zombies . . . kind of amusing don't you think?

Wonder which way they voted . . .

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Archangel said:
I've watched the pre-air. It looks to be an interesting series. Can't wait for episode 2.

Atlanta . . . full of zombies . . . kind of amusing don't you think?

Wonder which way they voted . . .

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I dont care if atlanta is full of zombies or living as long as they yield the left lane

·
Registered
880 Posts
MrMorden said:
I don't have TV...anybody know where I can catch it online???
It's probably on a torrent OR if you have access to a newsgroup such as giganews (comcast allows you 1 gig of download free a month from giganews) and just download it onto your computer.

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts
MrMorden said:
Y'know $19.95 will get you a tv-tuner card for your pc...and it acts as a DVR too, (well usually.)

Paladin said:
I loves me DVR!
If it weren't that Comcast put AMC on the Digital side, I'd love mine too. Unfortunately the Digital receiver is on the main TV and not in the man cave.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
MrMorden said:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QB32ZB2L

I found it there. Its an awesome first episode! I can't wait for the 2nd episode.

I think that it is great the producer decided to do a real life non-fiction account of all the zombies in Atlanta.

They haven't show all the Obama t-shirts and Obama stickers on the cars yet, but what can you expect. At least they are trying to stay as true to reality as possible. :mrgreen:

By the way, I'm pumped! This show is awesome! :righton:

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Click on the link I posted above, scroll down. Full episode....I'm watching it now.

1 - 20 of 5583 Posts