Alicia Machado

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Phil1979, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

https://www.facebook.com/TheRebelPatriot/videos/1780273285575435/

Seems like Hillary is soft on murderesses. I wonder why...

Anyway, this beauty queen driving the getaway car from a murder scene and threatening to kill a judge must be small potatoes to Clinton, since Clinton uses Machado as her poster girl to do a "hit" on Trump at the debate.

Oh, the irony!

When interviewed by Anderson Cooper, Machado denies NONE of it, but dismisses it as just being in her past! "Oh, that! Well, that only happened 20 years ago."

So, after 20 years, her murder victim is back to life now?

Folks, this is another example of why Clinton lacks the judgement to be President of the United States.

2. Phil1979

Trump needs to bone up on these facts and turn it right back around on Hillary at the next debate - right at the end of it just like she did.

3. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

I think the fact that Trump isn't hitting Hilary Harder where he could because she's just obviously a bad person shows me that he may not even really care about winning this election.

4. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

The longer he talks about Alicia Machado and her weight, the worse he does with women.

5. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

You just called women fat.

6. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

Not only that, but you are telling women what to feel Bdee. A big no-no. I think you are mansplaining. You cannot predict how women will react to what Trump will say and you shouldn't suggest that any relations Trump has with women (plural) will worsen.

7. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

Explain?

8. EJR914

That is true, but the polls are showing that among women the more they talk about this issue the more he continues to tank, and I don't know if you have seen his overnight tweets, but the news over those tweets has further hurt him with women. That's in the polls, not some hypothetical, but in real actual polls with women.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  9. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

Don't confuse them with facts, they are still desperately hanging on to their denial.

Hell, there are some on here that still believe he isn't trying to throw this election for his friend.:rotfl:

10. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

As long as the country is talking about Alicia Machado, Trump is losing, because the country isn't talking about Benghazi, Clinton's emails, so dumba$$ keeps talking about a sex tape, her death threats on a judge, and her weight gain......

Hopefully on November 9th, all his supporters can be happy with how well he did for a first time politician, because all he'll have is a moral victory.

11. Schweisshund

My prediction is that he is going to let her talk. And the final debate he is going to go for the jugular.

12. JiG

JiG Awaiting censure

[​IMG]

13. EJR914

Trump supporters can only hope he brings up all the terrible things Hillary has really dl done. As far as Hillary, she brought out a lot of stuff that would hurt Trump, Trump barely got anything in where he could have.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  14. Phil1979

Hillary's cheap shot at Trump at the end of the first debate doesn't seemed to have hurt Trump in the polls. He's still ahead in Ohio.

15. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

Trump is going to make some offhand comment about Bill's infidelity, knowing that when the whole Monica thing was happening the country saw Hillary as a victim and her approval ratings were nearly 60%. But it is brilliant in that all the Trumpanzees will be happy, and he can give the appearance that he isn't throwing the election with a lack of effort, you know like collecting campaign donations and spending a mere fraction of it.

16. Schweisshund

He didn't need to. Everyone knows Bill Clinton caused the housing crisis, and anyone with any kind of "horse sense" knows that he saw an opportunity to buy low and sell high.

An opportunist is not a criminal. Refusing to hand over court ordered emails to the DOJ is a crime.

17. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

Setting the bar high for the leader of the free world.... :shakehead:

18. Schweisshund

Try harder. Look to the criminal on his right that is running against him.

But yeah - someone who actually can read the market is a plus in this economy.

19. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

Sadly, Hillary is to the right of Trump. Nice catch though!

20. Schweisshund

The cheap shot blew up in Clinton's face. I have been paying attention to what Newt Gingrich has been saying would happen to see if Billary is going to get on the defensive.