Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we have such a diverse population, I'm hoping that some folks here have taken an inside passage cruise at some point...

My question is not about cruise lines, or package options - those decisions have already been made. Any advice about those items will be cheerfully ignored :mrgreen:

I'm treating myself to an Alaskan Cruise (inside passage) in mid-June to celebrate reaching the half-century mark.

My 2 choices are inside passage/sawyer glacier, and inside passage/glacier bay.

Has anyone taken either of those cruises? Were you happy with your choice? Why or why not?

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gizmo5 said:
I know this post not benefit you in any way whatsoever, but if you get to get off the boat and visit a city like say... Anchorage, stay on the boat.
Thanks, Gizmo :) Anchorage is nowhere on the agenda, thank goodness :lol: Stops are places like Ketchikan, Skagway, Prince Rupert, Victoria...things like that

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gizmo5 said:
fiwit said:
gizmo5 said:
I know this post not benefit you in any way whatsoever, but if you get to get off the boat and visit a city like say... Anchorage, stay on the boat.
Thanks, Gizmo :) Anchorage is nowhere on the agenda, thank goodness :lol: Stops are places like Ketchikan, Skagway, Prince Rupert, Victoria...things like that
Ketchikan is a cool little town :righton:
That's good to know.

I think I've decided on Glacier Bay option -- now to find the best deals... (and renew my passport)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.