Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Lawyer and Gun Activist
29,944 Posts
I'm interested

I'm interested in this. I've never taken my SMG across a state line. What kind of federal form do I need? Why do I have to list an Alabama ddress on it, if I'm not going to stay there overnight? Silencers do not require a federal form to transport them (with you) interstate, right?

Does anyone else want to go?

P.S. I hope somebody brings Tannerite and a high-power rifle. That stuff is fun to watch. Big booms.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.