·
68,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.chrisbrunner.com/2007/05/09/ ... f-alabama/

Libertarians Are Terrorists, Says the State of Alabama
Submitted by: Bruce W. Krafft
There are 24 comments on this story
Post Comments | Read Comments

"The Alabama Department of Homeland Security (ALDHS), established in June of 2003, has recently constructed a website that defines Domestic Terrorists as those who oppose gun control and a strong federal government."

"Under the heading 'Anti-Government Groups', the site displays a flag that is widely considered one of the first symbols of American patriotism and reads, 'In general, these terrorists claim that the U.S. government is infringing on their individual rights, and/or that the government's policies are criminal and immoral. Such groups may hold that the current government is violating the basic principles laid out by the U.S. Constitution…'" ...
-------

Submitter's Note: The page has since been removed, but the google cached version is available here.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
:oops: Bet they are embarrassed now.

·
68,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The post above is a quote from keepandbeararms.com

·
68,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Research how tall your flagpole can be in front of your house, then install the biggest one you can find! :D

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I forwarded that with some questions of my own to a friend who used to work for the AL DHS.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
I have a Don't Tread on Me t-shirt that gets lots and lots of comments, most positive, some inquisitive.

It's amazing how few people know about that important segment of our history...

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
gsusnake said:
I have a Don't Tread on Me t-shirt that gets lots and lots of comments, most positive, some inquisitive.

It's amazing how few people know about that important segment of our history...
Heck, on the 4th of July, I take down the usual American Flag and fly this in front of my house:

·
Registered
780 Posts
If that's their official stance, then I proudly would consider myself one without question.
Alabama isn't widely known as a bastion of either high IQ scores or teeth, so why should their views matter.
The Boy Scouts could usurp that state.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Tread lightly Alabama...for "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
Thomas Jefferson (I suppose he is a "terrorist" too?)

·
68,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rammstein said:
Tread lightly Alabama...for "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
I am quite sure General Gage thought so.

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
Many (almost all) people over at opencarry.org claim that Alabama cops will arrest you even if you aren't breaking the law, open carry with or without a permit. To me that is tyranny.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
GAGunOwner said:
Many (almost all) people over at opencarry.org claim that Alabama cops will arrest you even if you aren't breaking the law, open carry with or without a permit. To me that is tyranny.
Sounds like the citizens of Alabama need to start suing and collect some monies.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts