Adulterous Women Make Me Sick

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Mrs_Esterhouse, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

https://www.rt.com/news/346541-qatar-dutch-woman-adultery/

Hopefully this whore (Laura) will keep her legs closed next time she's drugged and rendered unconscious.

2. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

She didn't have five adult male witnesses to corroborate her version of the incident. Or maybe she did and they're just not talking. :cantsay:

3. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

[-X I think only four are required, which makes it even easier for her—that slut!

4. btseagle98

btseagle98 Member

I don't know much about Qatar. What type of government system do they have? Do they have any particular type of legal system? Do they prescribe to any set doctrine/religion as the basis for their government?

5. jsaund22

jsaund22 Ninjaneering Computers

6. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Absoute monarchy, mixed civil and sharia law, they have voting but political parties are banned, and so far the legislative council is appointed by the monarch, the Amir has final say on all legislation, Islam is the state religion (Salafi, one of only two, Saudi Arabia being the other), but they have sizable non-muslim minorities. Wiki says the non-muslims are all foreign workers (Americans and Filipinoes) and that the locals are all muslim.
    https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/qa.html

Apparently not a lot of Islamist activity there, compared to other middle eastern countries. http://almanac.afpc.org/Qatar

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  7. GM404

GM404 Well-Known Member

If I recall (and it's been a while), the only workers are really foreigners. The Qatari locals are all filthy stinking rich and don't really work...ah yes...94% of the workforce are not Qatari nationals and 86% of the population are not Qataris.

And this interesting tidbit: The Qatar Distribution Company (a subsidiary of Qatar Airways) is permitted to import alcohol and pork; it operates the one and only liquor store in the country, which also sells pork to holders of liquor licences. Qatari officials have also indicated a willingness to allow alcohol in "fan zones" at the 2022 FIFA World Cup.

8. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

Dutch woman released, fined and deported for being raped..... crazy.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/...ged-rape-guilty-adultery-160613073219724.html

The man who raped her is to be given 100 lashes for the rape, and 40 more for public drunkenness. (Possibly, a death sentence?) He is then going to be deported back to Syria.

If you want to know more about Qatar, you might want to read this book:
    https://www.amazon.com/Qatar-Histor...qid=1465938959&sr=8-1&keywords=qatar+fromherz

Note: It is written by my adviser at Georgia State, and I helped with the editing. It was not well received by by the Thani family.

9. Malum Prohibitum

Do Qatar lashings ever result in death?

10. Malum Prohibitum

11. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

No clue. I was just surmising on getting 140 lashes. I don't know what whip they use or if they use some other instrument. But if it is anything like getting lashes from a leather whip as used until the 19th century in America, it would cause significant, possibly life-threatening, injuries.

But if you have information that it isn't as bad as that in Qatar, then I would concede that he is getting off light.

Edit: Just looked it up. They use a bamboo cane in Qatar. Not sure if that is better or worse than a leather whip for flogging. (as in causing more or less injury)

12. Malum Prohibitum

Ok. I was not challenging you. I am genuinely curious. I have heard all kinds of things like this, common knowledge if you will, but never any facts to back it up. I wonder how bad it really is. I have never heard of anybody dying from caning or lashing in modern times.

13. Malum Prohibitum

14. Malum Prohibitum

15. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

Sounds pretty brutal, but it doesn't excuse the fact that they punished the victim of rape for being raped. Inexcusable.

16. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

And yet the European female SJWs welcome these mysogynists into their countries with open arms. :banghead:

17. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

I think the female social justice warriors have a bit of a quandary. They must weigh being critical of the abuse of women in Muslim countries against the possibility of appearing to be racist. So far the abuse seems not so bad to them, or Hillary.

No wonder Hillary can still claim to be a champion of women's rights in spite of raking in the multiple millions $$$ from Muslim countries. Her minions are happy the abuses are not so bad, and happy that Hillary (and Bill the rapist) can get rich off it.

18. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

I think that may be changing. The Gates of Vienna website has many articles of muslim mysoginy, especially after the New Years Eve groping spree that went on in several major European cities.

http://gatesofvienna.net/