Adairsville Sporting Range

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by MLS 4506, Mar 31, 2007.

1. MLS 4506

MLS 4506 Active Member

finally took the time to break in my new saiga7.62x39 today,i bought it at nick's in marietta about 6 weeks ago and have been waiting for them to fix the rifle rangesince then.i decided to take a ride in the country and check out this place http://www.adairsvillesportingrange.com/
    Adairsville Sporting Range its an easy run up 75(as soon as they finish repaving)from acworth and a very nice facility ,25yard covered pistol/rifle,100&50 yd rifle.the also have sporting clay and archery ranges..................................................................................and the saiga did very well 8)

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

How do you like your Saiga? I've been thinkin gof getting one in .223.

3. MLS 4506

MLS 4506 Active Member

i like it no FTE,no feed jambs,had a small problem with FTF,triger didn't reset(disconector problem i think)but it seemed to work itself out after 100 rounds or so.cant beat it for the price,$275 out the door,easy to clean,ammo is cheep,low recoil and it hit the target even with my old blind eyes :lol:

4. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Hot new Prospect

I do a lot of shooting in Bartow County. This new firing range in Adairsville will soon come in handy for me, I think, as the Atlanta metro area spreads that far north and subdivisions spring up all over the thousands of acres of woods that I used to hunt and shoot in.

Their "range rules" seem reasonable, the prices low, and the facilities have everything I need. I just hope it's well-lighted and well-ventilated.

5. AeroShooter

AeroShooter New Member

ASR

I frequent ASR. The facility is quite nice. Rates are quite reasonalble.

The range is run by Steve & Andrea Holloway. Steve is retired from the Bartow Co. Sheriff's Office.

Everything said thus far is true. Ventilation is excellent.

Beverages & clean bathroom available.

6. pachary

pachary New Member

+1 for ASR. Steve is great, rules are the same as any other real range that I have been to. Remember, as a business, these guys have to maintain insurance and most all of these rules are probably recquired for insurability. (I don't see any of his that don't make sense). Ventilation is not an issue.

I'm going out there today!

Paul