Acworth officer shot

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by pro2am, Mar 22, 2007.

1. pro2am

pro2am New Member

I understand the officer if okay and was alert and giving a "thumbs-up" at Kennestone hospital.

This happened in a store parking lot where I shop all the time.

:shock:

2. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

I'm right over there all the time too! :shock:

I bought some wine (while open carrying) at that new liquor store last night.

3. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

WSB-AM 750 reported this morning that the suspect has died from his wounds.

4. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

And now the gene pool is a little better off. :twisted:

5. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Glad the officer is ok and the bad guy is dead.

6. Sharky

Sharky New Member

And I was on that side of town yeaterday right by that place! Doesnt matter where you are, carry always

7. MLS 4506

MLS 4506 Active Member

just goes to show ya,nothing good ever happens after midnight

8. ber950

ber950 Active Member

His mother was on the radio this morning crying "My baby didn't have to die the police shot him in the head like an animal." :puke:

No wonder he grew up to be a criminal.

9. pro2am

pro2am New Member

Mom's will *almost* always stick up for their young'uns so that's not a surprise...but if the shoe fits...

10. Sharky

Sharky New Member

This was a pretty eye openeing as I knew the officer when I lived in Cobb County. He is a good officer and I am glad to see he is well. Back then he was with Cobb, then they mentioned a transfer to Acworth.

When I heard his name last night on the news, and then saw the picture, it was a very wierd feeling seeing somebody you know!

He was very lucky

11. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

Oh my poor baby, he was such a good boy, NOT!!!!!!

"Stupid is as Stupid does" "thats all I got to say about that".
    And the Darwin award goes to..........
    =D> :-#

12. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

By God and all that's holy m'amm you are right!!
    He did NOT have to die.

He could have been a nice upstanding law abiding citizen. When he was stopped for speeding/redlight/whatever he could have handed over his license, signed for his $75 ticket and only been a few minutes late getting home to give you a hug & take the plate of warm cookies & that icy cold glass of milk which you surely had waiting for him; being the loving, caring and attentive mother you certainly are....
    :roll:

But unfortunately* your son was a criminal dipshyt that ran from a simple traffic stop (why was that? did he have an outstanding warrent for something else? Did he have illegal drugs on him? Was he under the influence of some substance? Did he have a dead body in the trunk?) and then even worse fired upon an officer of the law. Now m'amm why don't you go bury your child & consider how your roll as mother may have resulted in the death of said person.
    :evil:

*with the details we are currently aware of

13. Macktee

Macktee New Member

If we ever needed proof the fruit doesn't fall very far from the tree...

Of course, each time one of these punks gets his just due, his mom, auntie, great-grandmother, "local activist" or whatever is telling the rest of us what a fine upstanding young man he was and how the cops shot him down in cold blood for no good reason and how he may have a few youthful hi-jinks in his past but "he was never in no serious trouble", yadda, yadda, yadda...

Yeah, sure! My poor heart bleeds every time I hear that pitiful refrain. :-({|=

The truly sad part of it all is the cop will have to live with the consequences. He's the only one I have any sympathy for at all in this situation!

14. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Not me. I take a deep breath in and say "AAAhhhhh...more oxygen for me." Just one less oxygen thief in this world. ;)

15. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Thank God for Kevlar.

I'm glad the punk died. Less chance he'll hurt anyone else. Obviously he wasn't a good enough kid to where he thought he could fight a traffic ticket by any other means than shooting it out with the police.

Peace out, thug! :shoot: