Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Senior Mumbler
6,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LaBeouf became agitated when he was not given a cigarette and began to use profanities and vulgar language with women and children nearby. He was asked to leave the area, which he refused. He then began to act aggressively towards the officer.

When the officer attempted to take LaBeouf into custody, he ran into a hotel lobby. Eventually, he was taken into custody as his disorderly behavior continued.

LaBeouf was charged with public drunkenness, disorderly conduct, and obstruction. He was released around 11 a.m. Saturday morning on a $7,000 bond.
http://www.wtoc.com/story/35839062/...avannah-following-night-of-disorderly-conduct

·
American
3,289 Posts
What a piece of work. Libtard with no manners.....what a surprise.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Known to be a trouble maker yet still has no problem getting work....

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
I think he is quickly becoming the acting worlds Colin Kaepernick.

Nemo

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I don't know why they didn't just say he ran into the Andaz Hotel, unless there is another one on Ellis Square I'm missing. Supposedly fancy place but I wasn't too impressed with anything there except the mattresses.

·
7 Year Member
394 Posts
I've never heard of him. Film or TV?

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts
He's just a drunkard loser who happens to have an overpaid job that he's letting slip away.

·
7 Year Member
394 Posts
He got drunk and threatened to kill a policeman. This may help his career in Hollywood.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts