Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
County employee: At least 3 people dead in shooting at Berrien courthouse

ST. JOSEPH, MICH. - At least three people are dead at the Berrien County Courthouse following a shooting, an employee at the county prosecutor's office said.

Three people are dead and one person is injured, said the employee, who wished not to be named. Michigan State Police confirmed the shooting around 2:30 p.m. Monday, July 11.

Two of the people dead are court bailiffs. The other person dead is the shooter, the employee said.

State police have not confirmed those numbers nor the status of the shooter.

The employee at the prosector's office said the courthouse is under lockdown, and employees are being kept in their offices.
more at the below link...
http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/07/11/reports-shots-fired-berrien-county-courthouse-st-joseph/86953034/

·
Registered
9,458 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Ssdd :-|:-|:-|

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
Wonder what Obama has to say about criminals having access to guns this time.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,174 Posts
No matter how it happened MOMZ are going to add all 3 names to their list.

Nemo

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Blame the "Only One" loophole.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Interesting that this happened the same day I had jury duty in Cobb County. As far as I could tell, the bailiffs aren't armed, which is probably a good thing since most of them are 3 days older than dirt. My old HS principal became a bailiff when he retired from the school system.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.