Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
341 - 357 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Ok guys & girls, We are still doing the action shoot this weekend, but I've got to get some definitely will be there's on the list. So let me know if you're coming for sure, or call the store or email [email protected] & let them know you'll be there. Start time is 6pm on Sat April 27

·
Ordinary Average Guy
2,934 Posts
Sorry folks, looks like I'll have to tap out after all. :(

Have fun! It sounds like it'll be a kick-ass shoot.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Patrick's is trying to get back on the regular schedule for the action shoot. We are planning on having the shoot this Saturday at 6pm as usual. Let me know if you're coming.

·
Registered
983 Posts
We have a change for the action shoot. We will not be shooting tonight. We haven't had enough people say they're coming to justify doing it. I think everyone is probably just a little short on ammo and spending money, and it's mother's day. So we will shoot for next month on the 2nd Saturday.

·
Registered
983 Posts
We are going to be doing the action shoot this Saturday the 8th at 6pm. We are trying to get back on our normal schedule. Please let me know if you are coming. or email chris at patricksuniforms dot com and let him know. Thank you and see you on Saturday.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Patrick's Action Shoot for Oct 12, 2013 is in jeopardy as there are not enough participants that have signed up.
The Sept Action Shoot was cancelled for same....not enough call in/sign up. A minimum of 10 participants are required to be signed up to justify keeping the range open and supported. After having participated in almost all of them for the past 12 months, I can't believe there are not 10 folks (of the many people that regularly attended) that are available to partake in this fun event.
Patrick's has had some computer related email issues (I am told) which may have prevented the email notification of this event, held the second Saturday of the month, from being sent.
If you are interested, please call in or visit Patrick's and sign up so we all can have a little fun Saturday night!

·
Registered
87 Posts
The October event was cancelled because only 5 people called in and signed up. The email reminder went out on Friday Oct 11 due to some email server issues. I hope we can resurrect this in November but it might take some coordination from interested members here.
I will try to correspond with some folks on this forum, that I know typically participate, and hopefully we will have enough to hold it on the normal schedule, the second week of the month (which occurs 11/09/2013). I hope to make it but it may be impossible for me due to a family birthday. Even if I am unable to attend, I really want to get participation up to 'normal' numbers again!

341 - 357 of 357 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.