Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Re: Action shooting...anyone interested??

count me in

·
Registered
3,286 Posts

SilentGhost said:
Anymore updates on this brother?
i talked to matt about this yesterday. ill let him give the final word, but plan to be at patricks next saturday at 6pm.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts

doesnt look like ill be able to make it tonight. i told my wife i was going shooting after work this evening and she got all pissy. apparently she still thinks her birthday is a big deal. oh well, catch you guys next week!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
mathar1 said:
This is all about fun and breaking out of the "in the lane shooting bulls eye targets" that we are all so tired of.
im not tired of it :?

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
sorry i didnt make it matt, but we didnt make it back from atlanta in time. i WILL be there next time!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
i plan to be there as long as work doesnt get in the way AGAIN :sly:

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
i managed to get the day off work tomorrow. ill be there early, and im gonna bring my kimber out to play :twisted:

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
mathar1 said:
It will have some LOW LIGHT/FLASHLIGHT involved
flashlights are so..... UN-tactical. giving away your position in the dark is never beneficial.......

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
mathar1 said:
308sniper said:
mathar1 said:
flashlights are so..... UN-tactical. giving away your position in the dark is never beneficial.......
Shooting a family member or friend that comes over late at night un-announced isn't very tactical either.
all the people i know, they know better than to come in my house at night. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Ga_Regul8r said:
jwhunt said:
308sniper said:
mathar1 said:
Strobes!!!!! :righton:
Hmmmm, now that would make it interesting. Simulate a shooter in a night club. (Hope nobody has a seizure.) What time does this start?
i believe i would start (trying) to breakdance in the range.............

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
sorry i didnt make it. i had to come home after work to get ready for my pig hunting trip tomorrow. im leaving the house at 3am. good night fellers.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
tmoore912 said:
You'll have fun, I'm going to have to miss this one. I will be hunting Uncle Tom with my 9 year old and her cousin. See you next time.
im with you on this one. ill be trying to kill my first thunderchicken with the bow.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
as long as the meet and greet is the same day, im there feller!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
175FO said:
We've now got about 20 people that are planning on coming to the action shoot. We're working on planning the stages that we want to shoot, if anyone has any particular scenarios you would like to see let us know and we will try to work it in.
bowling pins :shattered:

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
175FO said:
We are planning on doing the action shoot at 5:45 on Saturday April 28th. Please let me know if you can make it, bring some friends I want to try to keep this thing going even though we are without Mathar1.
hmmm..... i wonder what time the car show will end saturday....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.