Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Just a Man
6,084 Posts
Re: Action shooting...anyone interested??

I would be interested. Weekend nights would work well also.

·
Just a Man
6,084 Posts
Ok, I offically dislike shooting in the dark with a flashlight and having to do a mag change. :shattered:

I had lots of fun guys. I hope to see you in another two weeks.

·
Just a Man
6,084 Posts
You'll have fun, I'm going to have to miss this one. I will be hunting Uncle Tom with my 9 year old and her cousin. See you next time.

·
Just a Man
6,084 Posts
Thanks Matt for the opportunity to do some action shooting. I had a good time seeing everyone again. dcannon1, we still need to shoot that new carbine of yours.

·
Just a Man
6,084 Posts

These are several videos from last night off my Android phone. Is there a way to embed video to a post? I can't figure it out if there is. :help:

·
Just a Man
6,084 Posts
175FO said:
Any video's from the low-light shooting?
Matt may have some. I was too busy trying to figure out how I was going to do it. I still managed to screw it up. :shattered:

Matt posted some videos on his facebook page I think.

·
Just a Man
6,084 Posts
175FO said:
NGIB, Tmoore, and ARMT, are you guys able to come to the meet&greet also? planning on eating around 3pm that day
Only thing that might keep me from getting there to eat, is kids basketball games going on at the YMCA.

·
Just a Man
6,084 Posts
Great shoot Joe and the fellows put on tonight. Thanks alot guys. And to Mat Mozak our local Daniel Defense Rep for coming with 1,000 rounds of ammo and a few select fire DD rifles. What a blast! A lot of Zombies got killed tonight. 8)

I'll have some video soon. Uploading now.

·
Just a Man
6,084 Posts
Hector shooting the bowling pins and then going after the two zombies.

Does anyone know if Hector is a member here?

·
Just a Man
6,084 Posts
descent said:
Better not be any video of my sorry attempt at shooting. :lol:
I don't have any video of you shooting, but I can say you did pretty good tonight. Glad to see the Dale Fricke Archangel work for you.

Joe has a ton of videos on his phone. He should be adding videos later.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.