ABC's 20/20

Discussion in 'In the News' started by ptsmith24, Apr 7, 2007.

1. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

2. S&W 40

S&W 40 Active Member

I believe we all have a story, may not be what they are looking for but why we beleive in our second, why we carry, why we have to wait sooo long for our right, and so on and so on.... :(

3. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

They're looking more along the lines of stories of having to use force against a criminal...that sorta thing. It's kind of odd someone in the media would intentionally go out of the way for something like this. Not sure...

4. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Probably has something to do with a story on the Parker ruling. That's pretty big news and I assume they would want to do some kind of report on it.

If John Stossel does the report it would probably be a good thing... but it's still ABC, so I would cross my fingers.

Depends who they pick... they could pick some guy who shot a guy who tried to take his TV, a woman who defended herself against a rapist or find that guy who used his handgun to stop the beating of a woman on a busy street where nobody else tried to help. Each scenario has it's own connotations that could be skewed either way regardless, I assume.

Thank God I don't have any stories! I don't want any!

5. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Ditto!

6. merlock

merlock New Member

+1

Even with NRA backing, I bet that it will concentrate on These incidents.