Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When to a concert this past week and was told that I had to leave my PM45 in my vehicle. They were having the men lift up their shirts and doing a pat down prior to entering. I was hoping that they were not going to be checking, next time I will have the wife carry her pistol. All the did for the ladies was a purse check and empty pockets.

Thought I would just pass this info on.

·
Registered
132 Posts
corwinej said:
When to a concert this past week and was told that I had to leave my PM45 in my vehicle. They were having the men lift up their shirts and doing a pat down prior to entering. I was hoping that they were not going to be checking, next time I will have the wife carry her pistol. All the did for the ladies was a purse check and empty pockets.

So...if not in her purse or her pockets, where does your wife carry her pistol :waiting:

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
regor60 said:
corwinej said:

So...if not in her purse or her pockets, where does your wife carry her pistol :waiting:
:sly: :ttiwwp:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She normally does purse carry but if we go back up there she would just have to carry IWB.

I tried to get her to take a picture but se was not having that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts