Votes: 0 0.0%
  • you got to be out of your mind

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are your thoughts on a militia, not a white sepremicy group, but a regular militia,good, bad , like to join, no way in he>>

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Despite the negative connotations given to militias by the media I would join one. Because at the end of the day the citizens are ultimately responsible for the security of their state.

Edited to add:

Not one of those crazy separatist militias.

·
Registered
780 Posts
It would be nice to have a citizen's militia.
Unfortunately, Georgia's militia is a theocratic bunch. I use to have contact with them, but could not back those who believe in theocratic rule.
They didn't seem to appreciate it when I referred to them as the "American Taliban".

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,889 Posts
You can count me in too. I would definately support a legal citizens defense militia, but not an extremist wacko group.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I would joing a militia. The Georgia Defense Force can't carry weapons, so they are out. I too, wouldn't join an 'extremist group', but there are a lot of people who would call ANY group of people with guns forming a militia "extremist".

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my question is , how would one go about starting such a group of fine ,outstanding patrons that would keep the right prospectives in mind and be able to keep it that way?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts