a well regulated militia

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by gunsbillygun, Apr 8, 2007.

1. member

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. non member and would like to join

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. non member and would not loin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. you got to be out of your mind

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. gunsbillygun

gunsbillygun Member

what are your thoughts on a militia, not a white sepremicy group, but a regular militia,good, bad , like to join, no way in he>>

2. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Despite the negative connotations given to militias by the media I would join one. Because at the end of the day the citizens are ultimately responsible for the security of their state.

Edited to add:

Not one of those crazy separatist militias.

3. gunsbillygun

gunsbillygun Member

im withn you RAM, i think we should be orgnized, in the event.....?

4. Foul

Foul Guest

It would be nice to have a citizen's militia.
    Unfortunately, Georgia's militia is a theocratic bunch. I use to have contact with them, but could not back those who believe in theocratic rule.
    They didn't seem to appreciate it when I referred to them as the "American Taliban".

5. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

You can count me in too. I would definately support a legal citizens defense militia, but not an extremist wacko group.

6. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

I would joing a militia. The Georgia Defense Force can't carry weapons, so they are out. I too, wouldn't join an 'extremist group', but there are a lot of people who would call ANY group of people with guns forming a militia "extremist".

7. gunsbillygun

gunsbillygun Member

my question is , how would one go about starting such a group of fine ,outstanding patrons that would keep the right prospectives in mind and be able to keep it that way?