A True Fudd & Useful Tool From Valdosta

Discussion in 'Georgia In the News' started by moe mensale, Jul 1, 2019.

1. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Damn! #-o

I’m pretty sure this guy doesn’t belong to GPO or GCO. He desperately needs some remedial math lessons and more importantly to learn the difference between modern smokeless gun powder and true explosives. Didn't "Heller" say something about having the right to possess firearms for lawful purposes - such as self-defense?

https://www.valdostadailytimes.com/...cle_946f3648-eda3-5e9f-8b61-e7a77b54f58c.html

2. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Fudd? That's the prejorative you use to label him?

What does this editorial writer's position (no right to keep and bear cartridges) have to do with Elmer Fudd, the famous cartoon hunter of wascally wabbits?

Did Elmer Fudd ever say that the government could and should ban the shotgun shells he used (and wasted with his lousy aim)?

3. jsaund22

jsaund22 Ninjaneering Computers

4. moe mensale

Instead of bitching about which pejorative du jour I used why don't you read the article and express amazement that people that stupid are allowed to display such stupidity publicly.

blind_shake and EJR914 like this.
  5. jsaund22

jsaund22 Ninjaneering Computers

He's got the market cornered on pejoratives. "Gun nuts" is one of his favorites.

6. moe mensale

Maybe the Justice Dept should investigate him for being a monopolistic enterprise! :lol:

7. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Thank God for the first amendment.

8. moe mensale

True. Even if you have no idea what you're talking about you still have the right to talk about it. :righton:

EJR914 likes this.
  9. MWAG

MWAG Active Member

Because he only wants to cause trouble amongst us

10. gunsmoker

Well, it's true in this particular thread I'm more offended by a group of fools circle-jerking each other by playing with the label "FUDD" like the way a 4 year old plays with a new Matchbox car than I am that some moron who claims to know what the 2nd Amendment means saying that small arms ammo should be banned because they're basically little bombs.
    I hold us, gun nuts at the GeorgiaPacking site, to a higher standard.

11. gunsmoker

P.S. I remember 30 years ago when the bomb squad was called, and evacuated 4 city blocks, based on a woman finding an "Army bomb" (her words) in the attic.
    The SWAT team E.O.D. took the device away and detonated it in a safe location.
    THe newspaper later said that the device was a shell, Army 30 caliber M2.

So, basically a full-metal-jacket .30-06 rifle round.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  12. moe mensale

So the use of the term "Fudd" by some of us allows you to label us as fools? Speaking for myself I find that highly offensive. I'm also offended by your constant use of the "gun nut" pejorative.

13. gunsmoker

gun nuts at a gun lovers' site calling another gun owner a "Fudd" is like a black nationalist calling another black an "Uncle Tom."
    It speaks volumes about yourself-- the accuser.

14. moe mensale

You assume that we appreciate your demeaning use of that term - gun nuts. I don't and I'm sure others don't also. You're no different than all these stupid white people hating themselves and the rest of the white people.

Obviously you - and the black nationalist - don't know the story of Uncle Tom who was anything but a traitor to his people and his cause. Unlike the Fudd. Cut the virtue signaling.

15. gunsmoker

What makes you think I don't know the real story of uncle Tom-- The actual character in the fictional book written before the Civil War ?

Because I observe that militant blacks call normal blacks this label, and hurl it at them as an insult?

That would be like saying I must not know the real story of the rainbow and God's promise not to destroy the world again like he did in the great flood because I mention a rainbow in the context of gay rights --by calling a group of people "rainbow flag waving queer activists."

Your post shows that you have some some serious flaws in your logic and reasoning. That's common to extremists and fanatics when they talk about their favorite cause. They lose all of their intelligence because their brains are overridden with emotion.

I also see from your post that you actually think there is a character in history or in literature called Fudd and you know the characteristics of this person. He's a traitor to his cause and his people. Uncle Tom is not a real traitor, but Fudd is --because you know the real Fudd don't you?

Tell me, where did you learn the real characteristics of Uncle Tom?

Now where did you learn the real characteristics of Fudd?

16. moe mensale

For the record, I read "Uncle Tom's Cabin" decades ago. How you understand or interpret that story or any story is your prerogative. No one else's.

I see that once again you've succumbed to your favorite tactic of using pejoratives to demean others. I swear you get off when typing that crap. Hope you keep a box of tissues at hand for cleaning up.

17. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Boring . . . :sleep:

How long are you two going to keep this up?

18. moe mensale

I'm happy to stop this silliyness. It would be nice if gs lays off the demeaning nature of his comments.

19. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

I like the ignore feature almost as much as I like cheese.

20. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Saves me everytime, I love it

Savannah Dan likes this.