A Tale of Two USPS Deliveries

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by moe mensale, Oct 26, 2020.

1. zetor

zetor Well-Known Member

Conspiracy theories are popular here but not that one. Pedo ring ran out of a pizza joint involving high profile politicians.....sure

The Las Vegas mass shooter was really a fall guy when really some other group was responsible...sure

The postal service being hindered seems a bit nutty to me though.

Schweisshund likes this.
  2. cbrer

cbrer All men created equal...by Col. Colt.

Why? Just a personal opinion? Or what? I'd certainly like to view any evidence to the contrary.

3. zetor

zetor Well-Known Member

I was just ribbing our other members. You’d have to have kept up with some of the older discussion topics to appreciate it.

cbrer likes this.
  4. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

5. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Well, Look There! ! ! Another man of class and distinction. He has been here for near 9 years but said little. Should he get more active he might qualify as a man of myth and legend.

Nemo

6. awanatech

awanatech Well-Known Member

And the NSA knew that.

Schweisshund likes this.
  7. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

And they have pics because they turned on your cell's/computer's camera without you becoming aware of it.

Schweisshund likes this.
  8. cbrer

cbrer All men created equal...by Col. Colt.

:lol:

9. Schweisshund

Speaking of USPS mail conspiracies ...any truth to this?

10. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

Oh my Lord, hokum so thick you can cut it with a knife. Where even to begin?

Well, okay, "QFS blockchain"... let's start there.

QFS is a hoax - it can't even really be called a conspiracy theory - about a secret (of course) quantum computer, loaded with an AI, in orbit which controls all of Earth's currencies... or something like that. I assume we all agree that there is, in fact, NOT a secret quantum computer AI in a secret orbital facility which controls Earth's money?

(For the record, quantum computers currently have VERY low processing ability, like a few bits, and their all unwieldy prototype things in laboratories. I have seen and played with some. They are very cool, but they are far short of being able to host an advanced AI and then launched into space as a NWO economy-controller.)

Apparently, it's a QAnon thing.

Also, there's a failure here to understand how ballots are printed (if you want to run a hoax, it helps to understand the system you're spoofing!) The Federal gov't doesn't print ballots, and certainly the Dept. of Homeland Security doesn't... they're printed by about 15-20 different private companies with State contracts (since *States* print voting ballots, not "the government".)

It's weird and sad to see Steve Pieczenik now. He actually was involved in things back 40ish years ago, but at some point he went off the rails. Strange. Dementia? Schizo? He claims that he personally stopped Ebola from infecting the USA, among other weird claims. Nothing he claims ever comes to fruition ("proof that 9/11 was a false flag!" "proof that Sandy Hook was a false flag!" "there's a secret quantum AI in a space station which controls the world economy oh and also Trump will use it run a trap election!"

So no, there's no truth to this.

DH

Schweisshund likes this.
  11. Schweisshund

What about the watermark on mail in ballots?

12. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

Yes, the USPS filed a patent for a blockchain application back in February. If you enjoy reading patent applications, you can read it here: https://pdfaiw.uspto.gov/.aiw?docid=20200258338&SectionNum=1&IDKey=7A4F4EA40D1F&HomeUrl=http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1%26Sect2=HITOFF%26d=PG01%26p=1%26u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.html%26r=1%26f=G%26l=50%26s1=20200258338.PGNR.%26OS=%26RS=

But this has nothing to do with a secret orbital quantum computing brain or a super secret military (ah, there's another inaccuracy - the US military doesn't conduct operations on US soil) sting operation.

Blockchain technology is used for "zero trust" transactions in which you want direct peer to peer verifiability without the need for a central "clearing house", so in this case (per the patent app) the peers are "the voter" and "the vote" (the recorded ballot). In fact, the reason for the blockchain would be so that the government *is not involved* in the ballot's security, the complete opposite of this QAnon "claim".

As for watermarks, I would assume ballots are watermarked?... not sure (I didn't check), but in my experience most government and financial documents have countermeasures against duplication, like watermarks. Just SOP.

Funny story:
    When I taught at Georgia Tech (as a grad student), I once had a copy of a final exam stolen (I knew because I did a count, and the stack was one short). Basically the office had run off copies, and set them on my desk, and I guess an ambitious student noticed and liberated one for himself. So I took the remaining exams to the office, and used a document cutter to remove about two millimeters from the bottom of each exam.
    It was a thick exam (an electronics class, lots of diagrams, three hour test), so I guessed the student would solve the exam at home and smuggle it in for a switcheroo on exam day... and sure enough, after the exam, one copy was two millimeters longer than the others. Gotcha! Cheaters are NOT treated well at Tech, FYI.
    So I'm not saying traps don't work, but I am saying the the US military doesn't take over an entire *Presidential* election in an elaborate trap involving a secret orbital quantum computing AI which secretly controls the global economy plus the USPS's blockchain watermarked ballots which were secretly printed by Homeland Security. I mean, come on, how do people fall for this stuff?

DH

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
    Schweisshund likes this.
  13. Schweisshund

This is all so fascinating ...

I had no idea they were using nanotechnological inks for printers.

14. Schweisshund

watermarks and precise paper weight ....

https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol#rumor7

15. Schweisshund

Anyone recall what county was involved in the Atlanta Public School scandal?

16. Schweisshund

17. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

And all this time I thought the PO was just being nice to me by showing me* what mail pieces I have coming each day. Oh, silly me! :rotfl:

* - I have USPS account. This shows up under "Informed Delivery" in case you aren't aware of it.

18. Monkeyboy

Monkeyboy Member

I do enjoy and agree with a lot of John Stossel's coverage. This seemed appropriate: