Georgia Packing banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
My oldest daughter will begin college in the Fall. If her current boyfriend were to begin crying and whining like this, (he wouldn't, the boy loves to shoot) I'd kick his teeth it. And he knows this, man! :wink:

I would wager that this guys father cried and whined like a sissy also. :lol: Anyone's sister have an extra pair of panties this boy can wear? With all the whining he's doing, he'll probably go ahead and piss his soon. :twisted:

·
68,161 Posts
Taler said:
Did you regularly use neckware in class, MP?
No ties. I usually attended in a polyester uniform with a, um, ahem, how do I say this without alarming the essayist, Brandon Wilson, in the first post . . . a, well, uh . . . gun.

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Opps. #-o
Sorry about that.
I was quoting the guy but it was a quote from your post so your name ended up there & I dind't take it out.
Edited now.

·
Romans 10:13
4,611 Posts
MP, you are really getting rocked about your neckwear. I kinda liked your tie. Gosh, that may give away my age a bit.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
My logic professor in college quit on the day of the final. He just did not show up.

The administration said he called from the airport.

The other students vocally blamed me.
:oops:
I cannot imagine anything worse than trying to teach a class on logic with a guy like you in it...

Or, a guy like me...

What most disturbes me about this young person (I refuse to call him a young MAN) is he almost certainly is a student at Western Kentucky State University in Bowling Green, KY. I just hate it when anyone brings dishonor to my home state, as this little wimp almost did.

Thankfully, he mentioned he's from Tennessee...

Western used to be the number one party school in the state.

You didn't go to WKU for an education, you went there for four years of drunken debauchery. This kid is going there for who knows what? But, whatever, he ain't going there to make him into a man.

Maybe he needs to talk to his friendly USMC recruiter...

Those guys could probably use a good laugh!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts