Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My wife, Ann Stone, is walking in the Diabetes walk on October 20. She is looking for people to sponsor her. Joey's mother is one of Ann's closest friends, and Joey was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes this year, while still a three year old. This is a terrible disease, but hopefully a cure will be found. Any contribution at the link in the first post will be greatly appreciated.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
I can't afford to donate here but I've already given at work.

JDRF is a great charity.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
My wife, Ann Stone, is walking in the Diabetes walk on October 20. She is looking for people to sponsor her. Joey's mother is one of Ann's closest friends, and Joey was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes this year, while still a three year old. This is a terrible disease, but hopefully a cure will be found. Any contribution at the link in the first post will be greatly appreciated.
Done

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I signed on as well.

I used to work with a young guy, sorta like Ramm only normal..., who had the disease. He was always sticking himself and shooting up (his terminology). It was imperative he go to lunch almost immediately after taking his noon shot. If he didn't, he'd go into shock. Fortunately, other than a couple of minor episodes, he didn't do anything like that during the time I worked with him.

Bad, bad, bad disease. Here's hoping something can be done!

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AeroShooter said:
You know, the goal earlier was $500, now it's $1000. If you're not careful, budder will accuse of 'moving goalpost' sponsorship...

:)
:lol: I do not set the goalpost. I'll ask my wife about that.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
AeroShooter said:
You know, the goal earlier was $500, now it's $1000. If you're not careful, budder will accuse of 'moving goalpost' sponsorship...

:)
:lol: I do not set the goalpost. I'll ask my wife about that.
Wise move, MP, regardless whether goalpost setting is/was your responsiblity.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts