A new trend for criminals

Discussion in 'In the News' started by VolGrad, Oct 11, 2007.

1. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

You know the real cops really hate these losers.

2. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

I thought Macktee had a Denali, not a Hummer. :?:

3. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

4. pro2am

pro2am New Member

Me too. That's very close to my home. It could have been my daughter or wife being pulled over...and who knows what he was really after.

5. Axeman

Axeman New Member

I think guys like this are going to make it really difficult on true LEOs. :x

The more this becomes common place, the less people will trust anyone who looks like a cop.

6. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

Which means more folks like grandma getting charges for not stopping right away, instead driving to a well-lit public area like the LEOs instruct you to do if you are uncertain.

7. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Macktee has a Mercury Mountaineer! A fine Ford product...!!!

The controls for the blue lights behind the grill and the wig-way headlamps are in the glove box, safely out of sight of curious onlookers...

:twisted:

8. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Nah, that law has changed.

9. Axeman

Axeman New Member

I can see this being a real pain for gun totin' folks like us! I see a choice stop immediately and risk a gunfight with a possible imposter, or drive to a well lit place, or call 911 to verify that the car is following you is the real thing (there by clogging up 911 even worse), and finally pulling over just to get a pissed off LEO whose is irritated at you and then askes if you are armed... :?