Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1521 - 1540 of 1591 Posts

·
PawPaw x 3
8,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,521 ·
I believe he has since amended that advice. Says now, I believe, that walking behind jets positioning for take off, is the greatest of all precautions one can take to make double dog dare pinky swear certain they won't suffer any ill effects from anything in general and the dreaded Chinese Weapon...I mean virus... in particular!

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,516 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,050 Posts
Flying monkeys soon.

Nemo

·
Custom User Title
2,050 Posts
"U.S. Embassy Staffer Saves American Flag From Being Destroyed During Afghanistan Evacuation"

·
NRA Certified Instructor
5,198 Posts

·
PawPaw x 3
8,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,535 ·
A group of 30 year old girlfriends discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally, it was agreed that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because the waiters there had tight pants and nice buns.
20 years later at 50 years of age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally it was agreed that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because the food there was very good and the wine selection was good also.
10 years later at 60 years of age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally it was agreed that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because they could eat there in peace and quiet and the restaurant had a beautiful view of the ocean.
10 years later, at 70 years of age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally it was agreed that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because the restaurant was wheel chair accessible and they even had an elevator.
10 years later, at 80 years of age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally it was agreed that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because they had never been there before.

(not my material)

·
NRA Certified Instructor
5,198 Posts

Reactions: TimBob and Bkite
1521 - 1540 of 1591 Posts