Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1441 - 1460 of 1489 Posts

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
A few years back I got a friend in the sign business to make a 12'x12' billboard and put on the edge of the woods up on the main road. It said "Ralph's Road House Nightly dancing with live band opening this fall". Damn I had fun with that one. Sheriff called me first thing to inquire. Told him I was in the mood to screw with the locales. He said have fun and I did.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
VP KAMALA HARRIS CRITICIZED REPUBLICAN STATE EFFORTS TO TIGHTEN UP THEIR VOTER ID LAWS BY CLAIMING THAT RURAL AMERICANS DON’T KNOW HOW TO PHOTOCOPY THEIR ID’S DUE TO A LACK OF KINKOS OR OFFICEMAXS NEAR THEM. TO PROVE HER POINT, THE VP BROUGHT A PHOTOCOPIER TO A RANDOMLY CHOSEN RURAL AMERICAN LOCATION TO SEE IF ANYONE COULD COPY THEIR ID.

THE RURAL AMERICAN FOLKS SOON BECAME ENRAGED AND CLAIMED THAT THE COPIER WAS STEALING THEIR ID’S SOULS AND THAT VP HARRIS WAS A WITCH, AT WHICH POINT THEY DECIDED TO BURN HER AT THE STAKE. HARRIS PLEADED IN VAIN THAT SHE WASN’T A WITCH AND IT WAS REALLY THE REPUBLICANS’ FAULT FOR IMPOSING SUCH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY ON THEIR SIMPLE WAYS.

HARRIS’ SECRET SERVICE DETAIL EVENTUALLY STOPPED LAUGHING AND RESCUED HER FROM FURTHER HUMILIATION AND THE FLAMES. THE RANDOMLY CHOSEN RURAL AMERICANS KEPT THE PHOTOCOPIER AND TURNED IT INTO A TOTEM.

·
Ninjaneering Computers
2,631 Posts
jsaund22 she does not have a damn clue does she? Sad thing is she is not alone in her ignorance of us rural hicks.
She'd be surprised. I have better internet here in the middle of no-damn-where Georgia than my office in the metro Atlanta area has. I have admin-level server access to WAY more Fortune 500 level worldwide companies than I can count, so she can take her comments and shove them.

·
Ninjaneering Computers
2,631 Posts
jsaund22 she does not have a damn clue does she? Sad thing is she is not alone in her ignorance of us rural hicks.
I'm more than happy to have those of her ilk underestimate us, though. Don't show your hand until you have to, ya know.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
230930_5_.jpg

Reactions: Bkite
1441 - 1460 of 1489 Posts