Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1281 - 1300 of 1360 Posts

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
A NEW CREDIBLE SCIENTIFIC STUDY BY CREDIBLE SCIENTISTS HAS SHOWN THAT WEARING FACE MASKS HELPS PREVENT GLOBAL WARMING. THE WHO IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE CDC IS THEREFORE ISSUING NEW GUIDELINES REQUESTING THAT EVERYBODY WORLDWIDE WEAR THEIR FACE MASKS FOREVER TO HELP FIGHT CLIMATE CHANGE. JOHN KERRY, US SPECIAL PRESIDENTIAL ENVOY FOR CLIMATE, WET HIMSELF WHEN INFORMED OF THE NEW FACE MASK REQUIREMENTS.

Reactions: TimBob and Bkite

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
TO THE LITTERBOX AND BEYOND!

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
FLANNEL FOOTED PJS AND WARM COCOA – THE NEW BIDEN MILITARY!

Reactions: Bkite

·
Senior Mumbler
6,488 Posts
Definition: All natural, natural shape, not looking like a volleyball ,natural bounce, natural feel, sensitivity to touch unencumbered, pleasant to be around and near, and finally a pleasure to look at and dream about.
And for you younger guys we ain't talking about a firearm.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
I wonder what the new "woke" recruiting poster looks like?
What ever it is I will not like it. The only thing you can hope for now is that enough of the Real Military will shut up and survive the purge so that they will be there when we need them. Let me clean that up for the postmaster. when we need them to fight the damn russians and chinese bastards.

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
What ever it is I will not like it. The only thing you can hope for now is that enough of the Real Military will shut up and survive the purge so that they will be there when we need them. Let me clean that up for the postmaster. when we need them to fight the damn russians and chinese bastards.
Of course! (y)

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
GEORGE LUCAS EDITS ANOTHER SCENE IN "RETURN OF THE JEDI" TO BE MORE SOCIALLY WOKE

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
So now we have two distinct types of Birders Black and White or White and Black depending on how you look at it. No more American Birders which covered it all. Good work GDNR I guess you fools are the New Woke Coke.

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ITS NEARLY 200 YEAR EXISTENCE, THE PUBLISHERS OF MERRIAM-WEBSTER DICTIONARIES HAVE ADMITTED TO BEING COMPLETELY FLUMMOXED IN THEIR ABILITY TO ESTABLISH THE PROPER MEANINGS OF CERTAIN WORDS AND TERMS

·
Registered
248 Posts

Reactions: Phil1979 and Bkite

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ITS NEARLY 200 YEAR EXISTENCE, THE PUBLISHERS OF MERRIAM-WEBSTER DICTIONARIES HAVE ADMITTED TO BEING COMPLETELY FLUMMOXED IN THEIR ABILITY TO ESTABLISH THE PROPER MEANINGS OF CERTAIN WORDS AND TERMS

View attachment 18582
I have a cure for this mess. You want to see a picture of it?:devilish:

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,491 Posts
We have more than enough pictures (many in mirrors) of a fat man.

Nemo

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
We have more than enough pictures (many in mirrors) of a fat man.

Nemo
I have Little Boy as well. Holding in reserve.

1281 - 1300 of 1360 Posts