2881 - 2900 of 2946 Posts

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,480 Posts
Thats actually rather scary.

Nemo

Reactions: OWM

· Registered
6,547 Posts
This has made the rounds before, but still good.

I was talking to my neighbor's six year-old daughter and she said she wanted to be President some day.

Long
Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, "If you were to be the President, what's the first thing you would do?"
She replied, "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people.'
"Wow - what a worthy goal," I told her, "You don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and mow the grass, pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food or a new house.'
She thought that over for a few seconds, 'cause she's only 6.
And while her Mom glared at me, the little girl looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"
And I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party.'

· Registered
1,495 Posts

Icon for Daily Punch

Daily Punch

·
Follow
Posted by
Jill Schulz

Dec 24
Picked up this blue heeler off the side of highway 68 today it looked super cold and hungry. Not real friendly and needed his nails clipped bad. He must be a stray he didn’t have a tag to call the owners

Light Carnivore Comfort Automotive design Window

· Registered
1,495 Posts
A crusty old Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event, hosted by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of extremely young, idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for conversation.

She said, "Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man.

Is something bothering you?"

"Negative, ma'am," the Sergeant Major said, "Just serious by nature."

The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like you have seen a lot of action."

The Sergeant Major's short reply was, "Yes, ma'am, a lot of action."

The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, "You know, you should lighten up a little.

Relax and enjoy yourself."

The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner.

Finally the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?"

The Sergeant Major looked at her and replied, "1955."

She said, "Well, there you are.

You really need to chill out and quit taking everything so seriously!

I mean, no sex since 1955!

Isn't that a little extreme?"

The Sergeant Major, glancing at his watch, said in his matter-of-fact voice, "You think so?

It's only 2130 now."

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,480 Posts
Exactly where that story belongs. Comics.

NO sarcasm from me on this.

Nemo

· NRA Certified Instructor
6,964 Posts

· Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,811 Posts
Reactions: OWM

· Super Moderator
75,098 Posts
Damar Hamlin had a $3.64 million contract. That, folks, is racial exploitation. He did not want to do it, but he has to eat. No 22 year old white athletes would accept a $3.64 million contract to play in the NFL, so they hire the desperate minorities who must suffer at these low wages due to a lack of options. It is practically slavery.

2881 - 2900 of 2946 Posts