Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
2661 - 2680 of 2688 Posts

·
Super Moderator
74,125 Posts
What the puck kind of stick is this??!!
Apparently real, not lighter stuff at all.

https://gazette.com/news/us-world/n...cle_f8b983e4-fdbe-57b8-b166-7cc57e8427f6.html

The tournament saw all 80 participants identify as either transgender or nonbinary and served as the first of its kind, the NHL said.​
"So, men playing on [a women's] team?" one user tweeted at the NHL.​
"Trans women are women. Trans men are men. Nonbinary identity is real," the NHL shot back.​
It is amazing to me that they think hockey fans are clamoring for this stuff. They just want to watch NHL hockey, played by folks at the top of the heap. The Team Trans Draft Tournament is not the top of the heap.

Tennis has gotten away with it somehow with female players, but I think that is mainly ignorance among the audience, who is unaware that the female champions could not beat male pros hundreds down in the rankings (of male players) who make a living giving tennis lessons, and whose names they will never know. Female tennis players are absolutely not top of the heap. This is the only sport where I can think of the audience being hoodwinked into thinking they are watching best of the best, but they are not.

In all sports, the audience just wants to see those who do it best do it. They don't usually want to see the best female (outside of tennis) or the best **** or trans or whatever. Just the best doing their best. There are no trans NHL players because they are not the best. Period.

Reactions: Bkite

·
NRA Certified Instructor
6,769 Posts
Not sure where this belongs but this seems to be a likely spot.

Everyone has gone WIFI crazy. WIfi this and WIFI that until it's now WIFI everything. We also must include the wireless everything because of the WIFI everything.I can use wireless to connect my computer to my TV. I even have a rife scope that I can connect to my cell phone via wireless WIFI. So much of everything is now wireless that I just saw a commercial on TV about a wireless bra!

·
Registered
16,077 Posts
IN ORDER TO HELP ALLEVIATE THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLES PAIN AND SUFFERING FROM THE CONTINUED DESTRUCTION OF ITS ELECTRIC GRID BY RUSSIAN MISSILES - WHICH RUSSIA RAN OUT OF IN MARCH – ZELENSKYY HAS CALLED IN SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO KEEP THE LIGHTS ON. TAKE THAT, PUTIN!

2661 - 2680 of 2688 Posts