Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man allegedly shoots at two brothers preparing for target practice in S.C.

The Associated Press

BEAUFORT, S.C. â€" A 19-year-old man picked the wrong time to shoot at two brothers, opening fire just as they got ready to do some target practice, police said. Antoine Robinson was shot once in the arm during the shootout around 4:15 p.m. Monday, Beaufort County deputies said.

Robinson pulled up to the Beaufort home, got out of his car and started firing at brothers Rodmond Singleton, 24, and Titus Singleton, 18, authorities said.

The brothers said they were getting ready to shoot target practice and grabbed their guns and fired back, hitting Robinson once, deputies said.

Robinson was taken to the hospital and released to jail later that night. He has been charged with two counts of assault and battery with intent to kill, authorities said.

The brothers were not hit, deputies said.

Deputies continue to investigate the shooting, in part trying to determine if the brothers were licensed to fire the guns, sheriff's spokeswoman Robin McIntosh said.

â€"â€"â€"

Information from: The Beaufort Gazette,

http://www.beaufortgazette.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,531 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Antoine Robinson was shot once in the arm during the shootout around 4:15 p.m. Monday, Beaufort County deputies said.

The brothers said they were getting ready to shoot target practice and grabbed their guns and fired back, hitting Robinson once, deputies said.
Looks like the boys need more target practice too... 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,515 Posts
asbrand said:
Malum Prohibitum said:
Antoine Robinson was shot once in the arm during the shootout around 4:15 p.m. Monday, Beaufort County deputies said.

The brothers said they were getting ready to shoot target practice and grabbed their guns and fired back, hitting Robinson once, deputies said.
Looks like the boys need more target practice too... 8)
+1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,809 Posts
merlock said:
asbrand said:
Malum Prohibitum said:
Antoine Robinson was shot once in the arm during the shootout around 4:15 p.m. Monday, Beaufort County deputies said.

The brothers said they were getting ready to shoot target practice and grabbed their guns and fired back, hitting Robinson once, deputies said.
Looks like the boys need more target practice too... 8)
+1
How many shots were fired?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,283 Posts
If it were in DC those two brothers would be facing serious time for this clear case of self-defense.

That is the problem lately. You have idiot reporters from states behind the lines that have that gun registration crap and they just assume it applies everywhere. :x

Uhhh... in SOME states we're still FREE. Kind of
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top