Meme redemption.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
I wonder how she would feel if someone threatened her son and her son shot them in self defense? Would she think that was wrong?

Az

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,697 Posts
Some folks are amazingly incapable of self awareness.

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
the woman didn't appear to be suffering from being distraught. those were simply the best arguments her mind could muster.

what was the business's policy?
what was his position at the business?
how much people liked/disliked her son determined the shot placement...not the fact that he was an armed robber.

all irrelevancies. the idiocracy is here.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Apple don't fall far from the stupid tree.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Momma got to get paid ....
At the end of the day, it's all about a check.

She doesn't appear to have a lawyer yet, Or he would have been talking too.
That won't last.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Can someone give me the link from OP? Also consider putting Pizza Hut Robbery Charlotte in title

·
American
3,289 Posts
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A west Charlotte Pizza Hut employee is on leave after shooting and killing a man police said was trying to rob the restaurant early Sunday morning.

Police identified the would-be thief as 28-year-old Michael Grace.

Investigators said that just before 1:40 a.m. three people tried to break into the Pizza Hut on Freedom Drive.

Officers told Channel 9 that the employee fired his personal handgun at Grace, who died at the scene.

Police found the gun they said Grace was carrying when he was shot at the scene.

The two other intruders ran away and have not yet been found

In 2010, a deliveryman from a different Charlotte Pizza Hut shot two would-be robbers to death. He told police the robbers were pistol-whipping employees inside the store's cooler when he drew his weapon and fired.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :censored: I've been arm robbed, there is nothing more personal than that. I don't care if he pulled out a 50 BMG and no scoped him and there was a smoking neck where his head used to be, this person deserves a medal and a raise, promotion too.

·
69,784 Posts
She wants the shooter charged. With what?

She wants Pizza Hut to tell her its policy. I wish somebody at Pizza Hut had the balls to say that their policy is to reward people who shoot armed robbers with free pizza for life. They also get to move to the head of the line, no waiting.

:)

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,534 Posts
the only wrong way to shoot an armed robber is after he's already down and unarmed and not moving.

If you drop trou and urinate on the dying felon, yes, then his momma can say it was "personal."

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
She wants the shooter charged. With what?

She wants Pizza Hut to tell her its policy. I wish somebody at Pizza Hut had the balls to say that their policy is to reward people who shoot armed robbers with free pizza for life. They also get to move to the head of the line, no waiting.

:)
Yes! Hahaha

·
69,784 Posts
The parents' attitude is really disturbing.

This is the real anti-gun agenda at work. You cannot get more anti-gun than proclaiming that not only should a man not have had a gun with which to defend himself against an actual, not hypothetical, violent crime, but that he should be charged as a criminal for doing so.

These people vote, and their two votes outweigh my one.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
The parents' attitude is really disturbing.

This is the real anti-gun agenda at work. You cannot get more anti-gun than proclaiming that not only should a man not have had a gun with which to defend himself against an actual, not hypothetical, violent crime, but that he should be charged as a criminal for doing so.

These people vote, and their two votes outweigh my one.
Funny, they weren't opposed to their lawbreaking son being armed. Just to the law abiding citizen that defended themselves.

True antigun.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Funny, they weren't opposed to their lawbreaking son being armed. Just to the law abiding citizen that defended themselves.

True antigun.
She said he wouldn't have hurt anybody.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.