Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Some light reading for when you're bored? :lol:

In summary, it seems increasingly unlikely the tension in the cosmological data is due to chance.
As time moves forward, scientific research is finding that less and less of "everything" is accidental or due to chance but rather the result of an extremely well designed plan. Unless, of course, you believe in accidents.

·
Registered
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bee sometimes has blog articles that I can almost understand.

Got to respect the brainpower and knowledge of some of these folks.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,905 Posts
Revelation 21:1.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,905 Posts
Hey, if some scientists want to have their fantasies about how things will end, then my "fantasy" is good enough to chime in also, no?

Philippians 2:10-11

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
As time moves forward, scientific research is finding that less and less of "everything" is accidental or due to chance but rather the result of PREDICTABLE INTERACTION an extremely well designed plan[\s]

FTFY

Unless, of course, you believe in accidents.
A complete and total mischaracterization of the opposing viewpoint. A strawman.

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
...but rather the result of PREDICTABLE INTERACTIONS of an extremely well designed plan.
Like most things you attribute to "scientifc research", your statement is false.

Your appeal to the authority of science to validate your faith is telling.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Like most things you attribute to "scientifc research", your statement is false.

Your appeal to the authority of science to validate your faith is telling.
That, of course, is your opinion. Which has its adherents and opponents. As does mine.

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
That, of course, is your opinion. Which has its adherents and opponents. As does mine.
You seem to believe that the words "fact" and "opinion" are interchangeable. And that by labeling things as you wish them to be, reality itself changes. You also seem to believe that by declaring something to be opinion, all

It is a verifiable fact that the claims you have made regarding "scientific research" are false.

It is my opinion that your appeal to the authority of science to validate your faith is telling.

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
:snore:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.