9th Circuit NSA Surveillance Hearing at 3 PM (live stream)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by frankr, Nov 10, 2016.

1. frankr

frankr Active Member

2. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

*sigh* these judges can justify any violation of any BOR infringement with a litany of different rulings and BS. He's making perfect arguments, they shut him down at every turn with saying tiny names of precedents. It's highly frustrating. God bless the guy though, he's doing his best. The government and all their judges are so screwed up now. We're screwed, this is what Governmemt does, as well as voting for the lesser of two evils for 160 years gets you this. A bunch of corrupt judges arguing the government has absolute and unlimited powers that fly in direct conflict with the BoR.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016

3. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

So just exactly what have all the third party votes gotten us over the past 160 years.

One word

NOTHING

4. JiG

JiG Awaiting censure

They don't get anywhere without your help.

However; with your help, you keep pushing horrible leaders on us. Are we not judged by what we do to others? Or are we judged by picking winning teams?

5. EJR914

Because of people such as yourself, the Republican party was a 3rd party :rotfl:

6. EJR914

Thank you

7. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Say what you like. There is still a first amendment. However I have NEVER voted for the lessor of 2 evils. I have voted for the person I felt was best suited for the job. Some lost (Gary Johnson), some won Donald Trump. I have voted Republican, Democrat and mostly LP. When Johnson went ape _ _ _ _ left wing, path to citizenship, "UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT", Weld as VP, reasonable gun control and vanishing record from the NM web site so he could claim whatever he wanted about his great leadership I switched to the best choice available for the job. So you can call it the lessor of 2 evils if you want. If this is the case perhaps a better way to put it would be the lessor of the 4 evils is the one I voted for this election. I really prefer to vote for the person I feel is best for the job. I do not party vote. I use calculated reason to pick the person I vote for. Sometimes I may get it wrong because the reasoning is mine alone and not swayed by what someone else may say.

8. phaed

phaed Active Member

so voting for the 2 party system gets you nothing. and, voting for other parties gets you nothing. hmmmm....

9. phaed

phaed Active Member

why pick masters at all? yes, you are judged for doing so, by me.

10. JiG

JiG Awaiting censure

There is a problem with that, i already know how you judge, and I could care less.

11. EJR914

Great argument, your team won, well whooptie do, so proud of you, big deal, it will change nothing

12. Scout706

Scout706 Well-Known Member

Ummm. . . any developments on the trial?