Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me (always a possibility) or is 9mm getting hard to find in stores again?

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
pml said:
Is it me (always a possibility) or is 9mm getting hard to find in stores again?
just you i think...... heck, we even have 380 at all the stores here.....

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess i need to get to a different walmart

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
pml said:
I guess i need to get to a different walmart
every spot on the shelves here is completely full. you couldnt fit another box of ammo in the shelves here.

·
BANNED (not really)
3,328 Posts
It's been very hit or miss here in Alpharetta.

They're typically out of WWB on most days, but they seem to keep a good supply of Federal. It's shot well for me.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
been full here to .... Matter fact I just bought 1000 rounds remmington 115 gr for 200 bucks ...Heck Dicks has Buy one get one half off remmington boxes ....

·
Banned
9,358 Posts
I have 250 rounds and I don't even have a 9mm weapon! :screwy:

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Savvy Jack said:
I have 250 rounds and I don't even have a 9mm weapon! :screwy:
Ammo hog :mrgreen:
LOL

Plenty of 9mm on the west side, every time I go to wally world they have plenty sit'n on the shelves.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Savannah and surrounding areas are usually pretty well stocked with multiple brands of all of the common calibers. There are sometimes when I'll go in and you can tell someone just cleaned out a particular caliber, but a trip to another store will usually fix that.

G

·
Went to the westside Athens walmart last night, and I didn't see any 9mm. Plenty of .380, .40, .45,.38,.357. They even had a lot of Speer Gold Dot and Hornady defense ammo, but seemingly no 9mm. (never saw a clerk to ask, and my wife didn't want to wait.)

·
Registered
21 Posts
WoodandSteel said:
Went to the westside Athens walmart last night, and I didn't see any 9mm. Plenty of .380, .40, .45,.38,.357. They even had a lot of Speer Gold Dot and Hornady defense ammo, but seemingly no 9mm. (never saw a clerk to ask, and my wife didn't want to wait.)
Clerks in Athens Walmart never seems to be around

·
16,485 Posts
40cal. said:
WoodandSteel said:
Clerks in [s:1zw0zx2l]Athens[/s:1zw0zx2l]Walmart never seems to be around
FTFY

·
Registered
477 Posts
40cal. said:
WoodandSteel said:
Clerks in Athens Walmart never seems to be around
Ain't that the truth.

To the OP, don't be afraid to check other locations for ammo as well. I've been in a few shops that have cases of the stuff. You pay a little more but they have it and keeps them in business. Last time I check Walmart only sells a narrow selection of firearms products..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts