911 lady don't want to be bothered by your problems

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by gunsmoker, Oct 14, 2016.

1. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

A Houston, TX government employee-- I'm going to assume an Affirmative Action hire who didn't actually want to work, but just wants to feed of the taxpayer's teat-- has been hanging up on 911 callers when it's not convenient for her to take their calls.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/13/us/911-call-operator-arrested-hang-up-trnd/index.html

P.S. The news story features an asian business owner trying to report a robbery, and a white man reporting his wife having a heart attack.
    Homegirl "doan got time for dis" hung up on both of them. I wonder if she did the same thing to blacks who needed 911 to send help?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  2. jmorriss

jmorriss Active Member

Human trash. I wonder if they can get her on accessory to murder or something and actual charge her with something meaningful.

3. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Honestly, it sounds like she is suffering from mental problems. That behavior is not normal. Once or twice? Maybe, but they are reviewing "thousands" of 911 calls. That indicates that she is mentally defective.

5. jmorriss

jmorriss Active Member

Like the postal workers who hoard the letters?

6. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

I remember a few years ago a 911 operator was fired for dropping off to sleep during work hours. A look into her history showed a two year old time off/disability medical claim for injury incurred when hitting the floor after dozing off and falling out of her chair.

Some jobs have absolutely no management watching. Some police departments still feature this mode of operation.