Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. Just left there.

9- 100rd boxes of Winchester for $31.97 per box.

Don't even remember the last time I saw .380 on shelf at Wally World.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,227 Posts
Chastain Meadows's WalMart has them also. But not for long. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
337 Posts
mygunstoo said:
Chastain Meadows's WalMart has them also. But not for long. :D
....and the race is on! :twisted:

Not really, stuck @ work .. Do they still have a 6 box limit on ammo there?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,227 Posts
vr6glidriver said:
mygunstoo said:
Chastain Meadows's WalMart has them also. But not for long. :D
....and the race is on! :twisted:

Not really, stuck @ work .. Do they still have a 6 box limit on ammo there?
Yep, but 6 boxes of 100rounds each, thats some bullets. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
337 Posts
mygunstoo said:
vr6glidriver said:
mygunstoo said:
Chastain Meadows's WalMart has them also. But not for long. :D
....and the race is on! :twisted:

Not really, stuck @ work .. Do they still have a 6 box limit on ammo there?
Yep, but 6 boxes of 100rounds each, thats some bullets. :lol:
Agreed .. and if the price is $32 for 100 rds it's the same price as .45acp! :shock:
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top