Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Are you bringing "the Shannons" with you?

If so, I might just join you...

:love:

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Adam and Sharky brought their new toys and I helped break them in...

:shoot:

Definitely a fun afternoon. :woohoo:

I like Sharky's little glock. A very nice little carry piece. Small, compact, holds a decent number of rounds and should be glock-reliable. What more could anyone ask? Well, other than someplace to put the pinkie finger. Sharky looked like the Queen taking tea holding it with his pinkie extended... :rotfl2: Not sure who was laughing harder at that, Shannon or I......

I really enjoyed shooting Adam's 1911 in 9mm. No recoil. At least, very little recoil. VERY accurate. Even I could hit the middle of the targets! Nice long barrel and long sight picture. Fun, fun, fun!!!

Too bad we couldn't have had a few more join us. The guys at Bullseye are recognizing the GCO group and actually seem happy to see us. :welcome:

Ramm wasn't there today... People at the range happy to see us... Probably just a coincidence... Hmmm..... :-k

:whistle:

·
Super Moderator
16,485 Posts
Macktee said:
Adam and Sharky brought their new toys and I helped break them in...

:shoot:

Definitely a fun afternoon. :woohoo:

I like Sharky's little glock. A very nice little carry piece. Small, compact, holds a decent number of rounds and should be glock-reliable. What more could anyone ask? Well, other than someplace to put the pinkie finger. Sharky looked like the Queen taking tea holding it with his pinkie extended... :rotfl2: Not sure who was laughing harder at that, Shannon or I......

I really enjoyed shooting Adam's 1911 in 9mm. No recoil. At least, very little recoil. VERY accurate. Even I could hit the middle of the targets! Nice long barrel and long sight picture. Fun, fun, fun!!!

Too bad we couldn't have had a few more join us. The guys at Bullseye are recognizing the GCO group and actually seem happy to see us. :welcome:

Ramm wasn't there today... People at the range happy to see us... Probably just a coincidence... Hmmm..... :-k

:whistle:
:( I was out all day yesterday and didn't wake up until noon. Didn't ge ta chance to get on GPDO till now. Well, we'll have to organize another shoot :D I will try to bring my cousin and her husband. They're both not shooters, but they want something for the house, since in case. I figure a GCO shoot will give them a lot of variety to look at and a lot of white people to be scared of ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts