9-16 bullseye Cumming

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by Sharky, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

Headed to the range today if anybody is interested. Probably be there around noonish, when they open. Have to play with the new G26!

2. GunNut

GunNut New Member

They don't open until 1pm on Sundays.....sometimes they do open around 12:45 if they are ready.

3. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

Ah Ha ! oops

Okay 1'sh!!!!

Thanks GunNut

4. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Are you bringing "the Shannons" with you?

If so, I might just join you...

:love:

5. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Adam and Sharky brought their new toys and I helped break them in...

:shoot:

Definitely a fun afternoon. :woohoo:

I like Sharky's little glock. A very nice little carry piece. Small, compact, holds a decent number of rounds and should be glock-reliable. What more could anyone ask? Well, other than someplace to put the pinkie finger. Sharky looked like the Queen taking tea holding it with his pinkie extended... :rotfl2: Not sure who was laughing harder at that, Shannon or I......

I really enjoyed shooting Adam's 1911 in 9mm. No recoil. At least, very little recoil. VERY accurate. Even I could hit the middle of the targets! Nice long barrel and long sight picture. Fun, fun, fun!!!

Too bad we couldn't have had a few more join us. The guys at Bullseye are recognizing the GCO group and actually seem happy to see us. :welcome:

Ramm wasn't there today... People at the range happy to see us... Probably just a coincidence... Hmmm..... :-k

:whistle:

6. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

:( I was out all day yesterday and didn't wake up until noon. Didn't ge ta chance to get on GPDO till now. Well, we'll have to organize another shoot :D I will try to bring my cousin and her husband. They're both not shooters, but they want something for the house, since in case. I figure a GCO shoot will give them a lot of variety to look at and a lot of white people to be scared of ;)