Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
same breed as this gunny

granted it's an older story, but some of you might not have seen it.

My daughter is a physicans assistant serving with the PA National Guard in Ramadi...she happened to be the one waiting for the bird to bring in this trauma case. After having 4 dead that day...she could not believe when in her words "low and behold this dude comes just strutting in with no pants on" he made her day....and mine too...he is one tough marine...salute to you too Cindy Sheehan!
This was after a IED was set off underneath him while he was disarming it.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Apparently punk had it coming is a valid defense there.
:rotfl:

·
Registered
684 Posts
did you get the idea that this Lester Holt guy interviewing the old guy really thinks self defense is not the right way to go. every question was an attempt to undermine Marine guy's reaction to the pickpocket

did anybody else get that feeling?

·
Registered
6,313 Posts
jeepsterwannabe said:
did you get the idea that this Lester Holt guy interviewing the old guy really thinks self defense is not the right way to go. every question was an attempt to undermine Marine guy's reaction to the pickpocket

did anybody else get that feeling?
I got that feeling... he was being a real jackass

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, he definatly asked questions that almost made it seem as if he was the aggressor. But the 72 Year old Marine answered them very well in my opinion. Expecially the one where he asks if he would advise the average person to fight off a theif.

·
Romans 10:13
4,637 Posts
I think he could take Lester out in 3 punches. No, make that 2 punches. Yeah, 2 punches.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts