Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get my hands on a few rounds of 7.62x54 R, around the Paulding, Cobb, Carroll or Douglas County areas ? Georgia Arms is out of stock.
Thanks,

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Gables in douglasville had some last time I was there. Also check stoddards

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks folks.
Stoddard's has some non corrosive for 17.00 per 20 rds. I'd rather give my money to them, as opposed to adventure outdoors @ 11.00 a box for corrosive ammo. At least I can keep my sidearm on my hip when I go to Stoddard's :righton:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
fflintlock said:
Thanks folks.
Stoddard's has some non corrosive for 17.00 per 20 rds. I'd rather give my money to them, as opposed to adventure outdoors @ 11.00 a box for corrosive ammo.
At least I can keep my sidearm on my hip when I go to Stoddard's :righton:
:righton:

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
If you were closer, I'd give you a little to try out. Some rifles prefer different ammo and I have several different flavors to choose from. I have Czech, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Yugoslavian, and a little Russian.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, how far are you from Warm Springs ?
I'm working over at the Roosevelt Rehabilitation Center.
I've actually been eyeball'n your M44 and M38, contemplating :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Cherokee Pawn up in Canton usually has some in stock, both surplus and new commercial. They're just off exit 16 on 575, so not far from Cobb area.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dunkel said:
Cherokee Pawn up in Canton usually has some in stock, both surplus and new commercial. They're just off exit 16 on 575, so not far from Cobb area.
I have to head up that way on Sunday, wonder if there open, probably not. Maybe next weekend I can make it that way. I've heard a lot about Cherokee Pawn.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,892 Posts
fflintlock said:
dunkel said:
I have to head up that way on Sunday, wonder if there open, probably not. Maybe next weekend I can make it that way. I've heard a lot about Cherokee Pawn.
None of their three stores are open on Sundays.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey, i see your in dallas. depending on where about in dallas, that pawn shop on 278 in Hiram had a couple of spam cans of it last time i was in there. I dont remember how much but i think those were 440rd cans. so probably about $100 each i'd guess. (or thats about what i'd pay for them).

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jbowlick said:
Hey, i see your in dallas. depending on where about in dallas, that pawn shop on 278 in Hiram had a couple of spam cans of it last time i was in there. I dont remember how much but i think those were 440rd cans. so probably about $100 each i'd guess. (or thats about what i'd pay for them).
Over in the K Mart plaza ?
I know those guys, I'll have to stop in there and check it out.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
For those looking in the Savannah area...I saw a bunch at Dean Forest Guns & Ammo yesterday

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
fflintlock said:
jbowlick said:
Over in the K Mart plaza ?
I know those guys, I'll have to stop in there and check it out.
Thanks
didnt even know there was one in the kmart plaza. I always go to that gnc right there so I'll have to stop by.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts