7 1/2 months Fulton County North Annex

Discussion in 'Ga. County Licensing Information' started by Ned, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Ned

Ned New Member

Finally got my GFL a few days ago. Took Fulton county north annex a mere 7 and 1/2 months to get it to me but I am glad none the less. I did make the mistake of doing ink prints because at the time I didn't want to drive down to Pryor street, not knowing it could save upwards of 3 months. Also just got my CTAC IWB as per the recommendation of some forum members for my Glock 23 and so far it seems alot better then my POS Passport cloth holster, especially for keeping a round chambered. Other than that I have been using a backhawk owb serpa holster which has worked pretty well with decent concealment. I am about to head back to Florida for a while tho and I am going to miss the freedom to open carry and not worry and about "brandishing." Looking back and thinking about all the phone calls to the court and law enforcement offices it seems like a miracle this thing finally arrived.

2. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

3. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Awesome. G23, good choice, no matter what USMC-R says :wink:

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

7.5 months when the statute says 60 days, and our Court of Appeals tolerates this, even commends it!
    :banghead:

5. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

+1

Congrats, and +1 on the G23 as well!

6. AeroShooter

AeroShooter New Member

Congratulations Ned,

Good choice on the G23.

I'm having difficulty identifying the a/c in in your avatar... care to share?

Is it an RV-8?

7. Ned

Ned New Member

Sure its actually a Zodiac CH601 light sport plane. Lot of fun to fly cause it has a stick instead of a yoke. They are made down in Eastman Ga by AMD. Its worth checking out if your ever down there.